PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Upselling by $250.

I heard a Canadian phone case company about to drop ps5 face plates any day now for around $100-125.

Still not worth it imo. Leave well enough alone.

Sony gonna shut them down like they did the other company that was going to sell the plates for $30.

Once a certain amount of time passes on ya patent ain't shit you can do.

i'm patient. I wanna wait til i get it and then get cyberpunk 2077. wanna see how crisp the graphics are on my tv. but at this rate, i might just get the game anyway

i'm patient. I wanna wait til i get it and then get cyberpunk 2077. wanna see how crisp the graphics are on my tv. but at this rate, i might just get the game anyway

You should look into Cyberpunk. I was never really interested in the game so I didn't follow it much, but apparently there are serious problems with it.

Better off waiting for the ps5 version of cyberpunk or getting it for pc

How you put this fucking stand on the PS5?

if you gonna have it standing then lay it on its side, turn that tab thing so that it lines up with the back of the ps5

then its a lil screw up under the stand, pull that out and then take out the little black plug thats covering the screw in hole

line up the stand with the hole and then put the screw threw it.

i used a dime to tighten my shit cause it said to use a coin

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana