Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

End of march the latest I think. I'd be surprised if you couldn't walk in store and purchase by then.

End of March!!!!!!!!!

2XT.gif

I don't know about that, but I do know they've gone all in on the fan service. They got like every character you can think of in that game now.

yea thats one area where they not slacking. They done added characters that i never thought i'd see in a smash bros game

Switch got a whole game pass thats geared towards niggas our age. Its nothing but games we grew up on

it aint like psn and xbox game pass, all the games on their shit are NES and SNES so its nostalgic.

They even went back and added online multiplayer to some of them hoes.

im personally waiting to see if they add N64 games to it

Lost my mind when I saw the SNES popped up

I bet we all pre order for the PS6 in 10 years

Shit it's still gonna be the same. Even if you know the pre order dates in advance it's still gonna be web crashes and a shit ton of folks not getting one.

Look at the release date for this past one. Everybody had 2 months after pre orders, to prepare and shit still went crazy.

I bet we all pre order for the PS6 in 10 years

Niggas gonna get caught lacking the same way the did this time around. And I'm gonna do the same thing I did. Cop 2 and sell one, cut my cost in half, and have it day 1 cause I'm me.

I ain't checked out that XBox yet. I still got the old one.

Get that PS5 when I can. Still enjoying the PS4.

Switch is that sh*t.

Oh shit if they add n64 ill be interested. Imagine playing online wwf no mercy lol.
Which will never happen because licensing issues and having to pay those wrestlers again. They ain't dumping that kind of money on a remastered sports entertainment game for WWE. I don't think we will ever see a remastered wrestling game.

I recently just been hooking up my n64 to my old school sony trinitron TV and going back playing all my favs I've copped again over 2020s lockdown.

Just read a article that you have to follow certain people to know when they are in stock and the stores are not alerting you via email that they are in stock

Yeah I heard Wario64 is the one to follow on Twitter.
I don't use Twitter so I had a rude awakening when I created a new account last month just for this purpose and found out that I had to have so many followers before I could follow someone else.

Back