Welcome To aBlackWeb

Playin Hard To Get...

On your behalf, it's slowness.

For the sake of me understanding, please explain to me what hard to get means to you because I don't think you know or youre on your AP shit.

Offense @AP21

hey kandy

hope all is well

Playing hard to get means to pretend that you are less interested in someone than you really are as a way of making them more interested in you, especially at the startof a romantic relationship.

The MAIN part is "pretending to be less interested in someone YOU REALLY ARE INTERESESTED IN.

Now if I liked someone and knew it but acted like I didn't and made him feel like I didn't, then I'd be playing hard to get. Making my self less available knowing damn well I want the nigga.

View attachment 8101

Isn't this what I said in the o/p with less words?

I don't know. I didn't read it but if you did say this, you saying that I'm playing hard to get was contradicting.

So how do you know what the thread's about if you didn't read it? And why reply if you don't know what it's about?

Also your own example/definition of playing hard to get is exactly what I was saying you're doing. You described yourself perfectly in that situation.

That's irony, not contradiction.

So how do you know what the thread's about if you didn't read it? And why reply if you don't know what it's about?

Also your own example/definition of playing hard to get is exactly what I was saying you're doing. You described yourself perfectly in that situation.

That's irony, not contradiction.
Skimming.

The nigga is flirting with me and I'm chilling. That's not playing hard to get. How are you still not understanding?

Let me break this down for you because I got time today.

Playing hard to get means to pretend that you are less interested in someone than you really are as a way of making them more interested in you, especially at the startof a romantic relationship.

Bold: Where have I shown interest in said person who is flirting with me? Or was that an assumption?

Italic: There is no relationship. I just met this nigga. Or is this another assumption.

Skimming.

The nigga is flirting with me and I'm chilling. That's not playing hard to get. How are you still not understanding?

Let me break this down for you because I got time today.

Bold: Where have I shown interest in said person who is flirting with me? Or was that an assumption?

Italic: There is no relationship. I just met this nigga. Or is this another assumption.

Pretending to not be flattered or intrigued is also a form of playing hard to get. I'm sure you agree.

Playing hard to get isn't limited to a romantic relationship.

You gotta squint with ya left eye while keeping ya right eye wide open

Turn ya head to the right, tilt it counterclockwise, and lower ya chin just a lil bit

Now lean back just a smidget, and point ya non dominant toe.

I don't see how you missed it yo

I think kandy is saying

18948106_306310276475603_6152362371722510336_n.jpg

Back