Welcome To aBlackWeb

Playin Hard To Get...

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Fellas, do you like that shit when a woman plays hard to get?

I don't mean an easy bitch. I mean a woman who you know you share a mutual attraction between but she still plays hard to get.

I'm not a fan of those kind of games but I don't chase, never have.

If there's mutual interest but she doesn't wanna give up the ass because of time frame
I wouldn't be too mad

What if we aren't playing hard to get but are actually hard to get?
I was accused of playing hard to get once, when in reality I just wasn't into the guy.
If there's mutual interest but she doesn't wanna give up the ass because of time frame
I wouldn't be too mad
I don't think that's playing hard to get so much as not wanting to have sex casually.

I like a woman who's hard to get, but there's a fine line between a woman who's hard to get and an easy chick pretending to be hard to get, I hate the latter.

I like a woman who's hard to get, but there's a fine line between a woman who's hard to get and an easy chick pretending to be hard to get, I hate the latter.

u mention easy chicks. is playing hard to get a sex thing? like how quick she gives up the goods? tryna understand.

u mention easy chicks. is playing hard to get a sex thing? like how quick she gives up the goods? tryna understand.

Yes, it's always about sex. It's not only about sex, but it's always about sex.

How did he take it? Was he mad was you happy you broke his spirit? What made you not like him? Was he a dork? What you got on?

Don't you lie to me.
it was yrs ago but all I remember is him being unfazed and saying I must be playing hard to get, after being told no thanks n I'm not interested. i was confused and surprised that there r ppl who r confident to the point of not grasping that others might not be into them.

it's all about the flow...

if we're both having fun, then why not.....

but if she just being corny.....then i'm finding something else fun to do

Back