Welcome To aBlackWeb

Playin Hard To Get...

I was accused of playing hard to get once, when in reality I just wasn't into the guy.

I don't think that's playing hard to get so much as not wanting to have sex casually.

Did you tell him that you weren't into dude like that from the jump or did you allow him to be led on and cater to you believing he had a chance making him think you were just playing hard to get?

Huh?

You play hard to get with Chicity. I would've beeeeeen left you alone.

@ChiCity

get

No grown azzz woman should be playing that hard to get/cat & mouse game.

If you want it...get it

If you don't...get the hell on.

Huh?

You play hard to get with Chicity. I would've beeeeeen left you alone.
That's where you are wrong.
I don't play hard to get. I don't think you understand what playing hard to get means. Just cause a nigga flirt with me and I don't bite the bait, don't mean I'm playing hard to get.
You're obviously confused.

I don't play hard to get. I don't think you understand what playing hard to get means. Just cause a nigga flirt with me and I don't bite the bait, don't mean I'm playing hard to get.

:ohshit1:

Tell him boo

He need to put some respeck on ya hustle

On your behalf, it's slowness.

For the sake of me understanding, please explain to me what hard to get means to you because I don't think you know or you're on you're AP shit.

Offense @AP21

Gotdamn I'm a slow nigga now...? That's not nice. What AP gotta do with any of this? Haha!

But fr tho I explained what I meant by playing hard to get in the o/p. But you're free to school me on what it means to play hard to get if you disagree. I'm just a student out here.

Gotdamn I'm a slow nigga now...? That's not nice. What AP gotta do with any of this? Haha!

But fr tho I explained what I meant by playing hard to get in the o/p. But you're free to school me on what it means to play hard to get if you disagree. I'm just a student out here.
Be ready for class tomorrow morning Central time. Goodnight champ.

Playing hard to get means to pretend that you are less interested in someone than you really are as a way of making them more interested in you, especially at the startof a romantic relationship.

The MAIN part is "pretending to be less interested in someone YOU REALLY ARE INTERESESTED IN.

Now if I liked someone and knew it but acted like I didn't and made him feel like I didn't, then I'd be playing hard to get. Making my self less available knowing damn well I want the nigga.

IMG_6292.GIF

Back