Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

You have an entitled personality. If a friend was
Molested as a child and they chose to keep that from people, why would I get offended they didnt say anything? Some things are not for everyone to know. That doesnt take away from their loyalty

There are things some my family may know but my friends dont and I have never betrayed them.

I have only had sex with two friends. One was years ago. Havent done it since. We are super close. The other person was maybe a year and a half ago. We are close. I didnt reject either ones advances.

Now you are asking me a question about other males. I cant answer for them. I already stated not many people can handle being in that type of friendship. Has nothing about being enlightened. I expect a woman to have male/female friends she knew before me. If a dude feels his woman is beautiful, he should assume that other people may want her as well. Nothing you can do about it except trust your woman.

nothing about what I'm saying has anything to do w/ being entitled if we are talmbout true friendship

you avoiding the original premise.............nobody said anything about something traumatic

we just talmbout platonic friends being honest about their intentions

the point is that there is a legitimate question about how much a genuine friendship u have, if one party secretly desires the other............ur FWB situations all negate the whole concept of being truly "platonic"

if u curved ur friend's advances, it's highly likely she wouldn't still consider u a friend..........women don't accept male friendship from a guy that finds them sexually unattractive, but yet we are supposed to believe a friendship is genuine when men do it

u essentially are agreeing w/ me based on your anecdotes and don't even see it?

Lol...it really ain't but we silly. Who knows why or how it happens. Shit, I've had male friends that I was close wit and couldnt even tell you how we became friends. Lol....ever just been chilling wit ya nigga one day and look over and think.."where this nigga even from b?"..

:lol10:.......this is real shit tho

But ugh,..some female friends that I've had, I just deadass didnt find them sexually attractive. Still dont, and not that they arent attractive. Dudes be simping them and shit,..I just honestly for what ever reason ...

My kids mother has a friend that was the bridesmaid at our wedding. Shes a redbone that looks like a combo of meg the stallion and lisa raye. By all intensive purposes I absolutely dont find her attractive and for someone reason shes really forgettable to me.

:foh5:......aight bruh

I'm not gon accuse u of lying.........but I'm just gon consider that an exaggeration

I have nothing against bluepill niggas, but when you are going to the levels of a casual fan of Madea movies... I just can't stand y'all mental gymnastics.

Forget the redpill, violet pill, Harry Potter pill, nigga pill and be logic: either she's ugly, a childhood friend, some part of a romantic friendship, a FWB or an on-and-off hookup. If you have some geniune friendship, then good: but stop hamming about it as if you are part of some majority. This topic itself speaks for itself: you ain't the majority. Stop comparing you not finding your BFF Iman Hamman smashable for the remainder of your life with people who switch on-and-off over from platonic to smash night every single six months to ten years.

My two cents.

:smh:

Reactions: PHD
niggas trying to paint some image“you don’t know how to be cool with women w/o wanting sex” the worst type of niggas

you worse cause you know the truth and feeding the fantasy

9/10 women ain’t cool with their man having opposite sex friends. What you know that they missing.

how Many times your girl hang out with her male friend a week? How about in a month? Every 6months? Without you! If the answer is 0, get your fraud ass outta here

niggas trying to paint some image“you don’t know how to be cool with women w/o wanting sex” the worst type of niggas

9/10 women ain’t cool with their man having opposite sex friends. What you know that they missing.

how Many times your girl hang out with her male friend a week? How about in a month? Every 6months? Without you! If the answer is 0, get your fraud ass outta here

Bluebill Tyler Perry niggas, man....

:lol10:

I have nothing against bluepill niggas, but when you are going to the levels of a casual fan of Madea movies... I just can't stand y'all mental gymnastics.

Forget the redpill, violet pill, Harry Potter pill, nigga pill and be logic: either she's ugly, a childhood friend, some part of a romantic friendship, a FWB or an on-and-off hookup. If you have some geniune friendship, then good: but stop hamming about it as if you are part of some majority. This topic itself speaks for itself: you ain't the majority. Stop comparing you not finding your BFF Iman Hamman smashable for the remainder of your life with people who switch on-and-off over from platonic to smash night every single six months to ten years.

My two cents.

:smh:

Bruh relax.

And bro @JohnSmithCAN why you using phrases from incel Reddit that’s white people shit

From what I've learnt lately, second-wave Inceldom has culturally appropriated that "redpill" crap.

The Youtube coachs like Budden and all the troops are around since the mid-late 2000s. Some of them even started in the late 1990s and claims that the mindset that birthed their crap prevails in a loooot of family-oriented and youth-priented black movies directed by most black men from the 1990s onward. That ain't new.

What is new is the commercial groupthink Ponzi scheming they does with it. Hence why I agree with some of their words and concepts that I has either experienced firsthand, observed or been taught in locker room talk, school life or the streets, while disagreeing with others. But honestly, I disagree way much with what they defined as "bluepill mindset" because while I respect traditional folks and all, I am not fond of the hypocrisy of the marital narrative neither.

She's wrong.

Like I've said over again, "friendzone" is an abstraction... and I've seen, observed others then learnt on my own how easy this is from switching from one perception she hold against you to the other. Stay aloof and stop acting in a way she perceives as friendly.

You have no idea how many of my former "female friends" tried to get laid with me from nowhere.

Am I a joke to you??
I'm not sure how you got that from my post but nope.
Don't take this forum serious man.

I was talking about this book.

67128e2789c062132f55a1d55df6f95821aee7dd.jpg

It's not painting a false image if these same niggas have flat out said they can't be friends with women and see no point in being friends with a woman they aren't trying to or actively fucking.

:lol10:.......this is real shit tho

:foh5:......aight bruh

I'm not gon accuse u of lying.........but I'm just gon consider that an exaggeration
I could post her pic but then yall would say that I may not be fronting on the way she looks but I'm fronting on the way I feel. So posting her pic is not necessary. In fact I bring her up to prove that point, that even with the notion of what she looks like. Its unbelievable to you that I can not find her sexually attractive. And that's the basis of true platonic friendships in a nut shell.

Sometimes it just ain't there, and its weird to me as well how forgettable she is. Shit, another time I went to a vitamin store and saw a redbone get to the door before me. She held the door for me, ushered me in ahead of her and I said nah before you.

So she go in, I go in, I head exactly to where I need to go get my shit. So does she, shes at the other register and I feel like she mugging me. So I look over and I'm thinking. Where do I know this chick from..couldnt remember.

So she leaves and I leave and I'm right behind her and I think..

Ooooooooooh,...lol,

nothing about what I'm saying has anything to do w/ being entitled if we are talmbout true friendship

you avoiding the original premise.............nobody said anything about something traumatic

we just talmbout platonic friends being honest about their intentions

the point is that there is a legitimate question about how much a genuine friendship u have, if one party secretly desires the other............ur FWB situations all negate the whole concept of being truly "platonic"

if u curved ur friend's advances, it's highly likely she wouldn't still consider u a friend..........women don't accept male friendship from a guy that finds them sexually unattractive, but yet we are supposed to believe a friendship is genuine when men do it

u essentially are agreeing w/ me based on your anecdotes and don't even see it?
Your blanket comments will get blanket answers. You said a real friend doesnt hide secrets. I answered that statement with an example. You didnt mention about how a friend specifically feels for the other.

I answered your questions. I clearly said most people, male and female, could not do such a one sided relationship in regards to the emotional aspect. But there are people that go through it. Some just move on and fall for someone else while still maintaining their friendship.

Example 1: assume 2 people became friends just off of mutual interest that didnt involve being intimate. Overtime, one person develop feelings for the other. That person gets "curved" and that person is still able to maintain that friendship, I dont see an issue. It is still a friendship. A person can move on from their feelings and find someone else.
Example 2: Now if one person became friends because they thought they would have a chance of beginning a more intimate relationship, then that is not a real friendship. If you do things for the other just cause you think it will get you closer to sex, then it is not a real friendship.

I feel most of you A thought process fall into the second example.

Your blanket comments will get blanket answers. You said a real friend doesnt hide secrets. I answered that statement with an example. You didnt mention about how a friend specifically feels for the other.

I answered your questions. I clearly said most people, male and female, could not do such a one sided relationship in regards to the emotional aspect. But there are people that go through it. Some just move on and fall for someone else while still maintaining their friendship.

Example 1: assume 2 people became friends just off of mutual interest that didnt involve being intimate. Overtime, one person develop feelings for the other. That person gets "curved" and that person is still able to maintain that friendship, I dont see an issue. It is still a friendship. A person can move on from their feelings and find someone else.
Example 2: Now if one person became friends because they thought they would have a chance of beginning a more intimate relationship, then that is not a real friendship. If you do things for the other just cause you think it will get you closer to sex, then it is not a real friendship.

I feel most of you A thought process fall into the second example.

Too long.

The thing is simple: he/she hitted on the object of his/her infatuation, get curved and now use the latter one as an orbiter and the older he/she get, the more would-be friends of orbiters are hovering into him/her because whether unconsciously or wittingly, he/she observe whom are going tp hit back and also because opposite-sex "friendship" scores your dating credit. Just look at the Hinge app or Tinder: if you are a man and that we never see female "friends" around you in pictures, no one is going to git in you because women on this app will assume that you are impopular and thus a creep. And if you are a woman and doesn't post an ugly female "friend" around you, then you are not this hot to attract envious women from befrieding you and hope scoring up themselves their dating game.

Plain simple.

Back