Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

Too long.

The thing is simple: he/she hitted on the object of his/her infatuation, get curved and now use the latter one as an orbiter and the older he/she get, the more would-be friends of orbiters are hovering into him/her because whether unconsciously or wittingly, he/she observe whom are going tp hit back and also because opposite-sex "friendship" scores your dating credit. Just look at the Hinge app or Tinder: if you are a man and that we never see female "friends" around you in pictures, no one is going to git in you because women on this app will assume that you are impopular and thus a creep. And if you are a woman and doesn't post an ugly female "friend" around you, then you are not this hot to attract envious women from befrieding you and hope scoring up themselves their dating game.

Plain simple.

Bruh what. And it’s hit on not hitted on

and yeah I'm in this thread trolling/talking shit

but I think a lot of mofos are just insincere and/or hypocritical

I'll throw this out there.........since all these enlightened, deep, sensitive, transcendent-minded dudes are capable of such platonic friendship

how come none of these hetero dudes seem to never have gay men as friends?

I mean it's all platonic right? just cuz he go a certain way doesn't mean u have to

and I'm sure there are gay dudes out there with the same hobbies and interests (other than the obvious), right?:hahaha:
I have several gay men as friends ??‍♂️

Too long.

The thing is simple: he/she hitted on the object of his/her infatuation, get curved and now use the latter one as an orbiter and the older he/she get, the more would-be friends of orbiters are hovering into him/her because whether unconsciously or wittingly, he/she observe whom are going tp hit back and also because opposite-sex "friendship" scores your dating credit. Just look at the Hinge app or Tinder: if you are a man and that we never see female "friends" around you in pictures, no one is going to git in you because women on this app will assume that you are impopular and thus a creep. And if you are a woman and doesn't post an ugly female "friend" around you, then you are not this hot to attract envious women from befrieding you and hope scoring up themselves their dating game.

Plain simple.
You say "too long" on my post but post this confusing dumb shit. Majority of people post only themselves on dating sites. What does that have to do with anything. What are you talking about in all of your post? In another thread, you said you havent had sex in 3 yrs. How are you gonna speak on the dynamics with women?

You say "too long" on my post but post this confusing dumb shit. Majority of people post only themselves on dating sites. What does that have to do with anything. What are you talking about in all of your post? In another thread, you said you havent had sex in 3 yrs. How are you gonna speak on the dynamics with women?

You are saying "confusing dumb shit" but keep hollering and venting on divagations instead refuting the so-called dumb shit.

Mate, man up. Stop being a hoe.

I used to have two homosexual friends, but the former couldn't stand my criticism of the orientation game theory as scientifically inconsistent and biased, and the latter one tried to hit on me and convert me into some Neo-Pagan Masonism lodge all at once.

Results? I winded up blocking them both on my social media profile. Especially the latter one who threatened to put a spell on me for declining his advances.

:clawd3::mybad:

What if they wanna fuck unknowingly to you?

What if they make it known?

Thought so.
Bruh, shit like that only happen in movies.

The very direct nature of homophobic. Them niggaz ain't thinking bout me like that and I damn sure ain't thinking about them like that.

Two or three been cool since high school.
Another been cool since my job at the airport, one of few people i keep in touch with.
Another invited me to a book club when he found out I read Anne Rice, met a few good folk there.
The last manager from my bar. ..I speak to him often.

Like shit is only normal as you make it.

Niggaz don't understand gay friends, and don't understand platonic friends cuz they don't make it normal in their life.

I have both because it's been normal for me to have both my entire life ??‍♂️

Bruh, shit like that only happen in movies.

The very direct nature of homophobic. Them niggaz ain't thinking bout me like that and I damn sure ain't thinking about them like that.

Two or three been cool since high school.
Another been cool since my job at the airport, one of few people i keep in touch with.
Another invited me to a book club when he found out I read Anne Rice, met a few good folk there.
The last manager from my bar. ..I speak to him often.

Like shit is only normal as you make it.

Niggaz don't understand gay friends, and don't understand platonic friends cuz they don't make it normal in their life.

I have both because it's been normal for me to have both my entire life ??‍♂️

Tyler Perry at it again.

That's fantasy... If Tyler Perry write a gay character he going to be over the top flamboyant for comedic purposes.

If I was to ever write a gay character, he going to be a regular ass dude who just don't date women.

Niggaz be looking for shit to be extra, when the norm is much more chill

Even if only one of them has a romantic interest, there's no "necessary" reason that a woman and a man can't have a platonic friendship.

Back