Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Philly Plans To Ban Ski Masks

test
This, stop and frisk coming back, the new mayor about to get these 🥷🏾🥷🏾s all THEE way tfuoh

They need to. Niggas used the pandemic to piggy back off to wear them.

Last thing they needed.

I'm over them. Unless you work outdoors that shit ain't as necessary as you'd think with the way these kids go out of body to rock that shit.

Smh. Had a kid working for me last year that had a pooh shiesty but not a winter jacket. Blew my mind. Actually brought this yute a winter jacket, a suit and some dress shirts out my closet.

Last edited:
I'm over them. Unless you work outdoors that shit ain't as necessary as you'd think with the way these kids go put of body to rock that shit.

Smh. Had a kid working for me last year that had a pooh shiesty but not a winter jacket. Blew my mind. Actually brought this yute a winter jacket, a suit and some dress shirts out my closet.
In the spring beginning of summer dudes was rocking them.

I know this wrong but when I was in close proximity, I was on higher alert.

We can say whatever we want but that’s robbery outfit especially when the weather is warm.

We have to figure out how to stop acting like clones.

For all our ingenuity and trendsetting some of the shit we've collectively keyed in on over the years is nuts lol.

I think the issue is its clearly profiling and it's plenty of people who just wear the shit cause its cold but theres some shit we just gotta normalize getting tf out of here when it's overstayed its welcome. 🤷🏿‍♂️

u Ever heard “wanna hide something from a nigga put it in a book”?

It should be if you wanna do something illegal to a nigga, tell the other niggas it will reduce crime

I can’t wait till the White advocates destroy this unconstitutional shit. Black misleaderahip class is such a dubb.

All im saying if it makes me a coon because I feel uncomfortable whenever folks where that shit around equally to me feeling uncomfortable whenever white folks walk around with guns at their hip and cops and click the button.

Banning ski mask is pointless, how about just be tougher on crime. Philly doesn't want to improve things they just want to look like they want to improve things

Lol...

This is why Black people lose everyday in this country.

Let's do the math real quick...

Income for Black people in Philadelphia has been stagnant since 2010. For everyone else, it's up 25%.

Black folks in Philly earned $37,216 in 2010. In 2021 they earned $39,525.

Pennsylvania minimum wage hasn't gone up since it was set at $7.25.

But we talking about ski masks?

Ski Masks?

We seriously caring about motherfuckers wearing ski masks in cold ass dirty ass grimey ass Philadelphia? These fucking councilpeople with all their power, decided to profile their own kind and fine motherfuckers $250 for wearing a piece of clothing.

Motherfuckers in Philly don't got $250 to give nobody.

Last edited:
Shit is literally part of the criminal dress code today more than ever. All the very recent videos out here of niggas gettin' robbed at gunpoint, car jacked, murked in broad daylight, etc by niggas wearing these balaclavas/ski masks and some of y'all really think this was a bad call???

FOH.

Any time a young cat is in my vicinity with one of them on and I'm on high alert.

Lol...

This is why Black people lose everyday in this country.

Let's do the math real quick...

Income for Black people in Philadelphia has been stagnant since 2010. For everyone else, it's up 25%.

Black folks in Philly earned $37,216 in 2010. In 2021 they earned $39,525.

Pennsylvania minimum wage hasn't gone up since it was set at $7.25.

But we talking about the ski masks?

Ski Masks?

We seriously caring about motherfuckers wearing ski masks in cold ass dirty ass grimey ass Philadelphia?
You think ski mask is the only thing being talked about... ?

Back