Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

No she don't. Not every woman need to buss it open. Sometimes that shyt devalues the appeal.

Just like wanting to see them in a sex tape. As soon as that shyt doesn't live up to the hype, niggas ready throw said chick away and move on to someone else.

She fine what she's doing.

Last edited:
No she don't. Not every woman need to buss it open. Sometimes that shyt devalues the appeal.

Just like wanting to see them in a sex tape. As soon as that shyt doesn't live up to the hype, niggas ready throw said chick away and move one to someone else.

I felt like this about winny and now she's unattractive to me 🤷🤷

Just like wanting to see them in a sex tape. As soon as that shyt doesn't live up to the hype, niggas ready throw said chick away and move on to someone else.

I (no trolling) understand what you mean. Once she goes further nude and hardcore it devalues the woman. The allure is over with and you want to see the next girl.

I agree and disagree, I wanna see that cat so bad, I know I would lick my phone screen. I hope a wardrobe slip happens or something soon.

star approval
This woman is a 11/10, I am seriously in here every time she is posted. I have went through all 100 pages more than once, he’ll more than 3x. I hope she post more nudes soon and again. I think I have been following her for 2 years when I discovered Big Jahh channel

You never see her with any other IG thots, I’m sure they are looking at her like we are

Back