NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Shorty either making a grip off these onlyfans paying niggas or she's fucking with a celebrity because she was lower level at the Superbowl those tickets are 20-40k a piece....either way smash

It's the OF simps that's keeping her paid and w/e other activities outside of that (modeling/small appearances). Either way shorty is winning and a definite smash.

Lol courtside at basketball games, superbowel appearance, yall still think this hoe self made? She fucking a celeb aint no way onlyfans, her onlyfans(cuz her content average/suck) got her boomin not that fucking fast, and aint no fucking SuPeR BoWL sEaSOn pAss sEaTS to be selling with her capppin big titty ass

Smh at you arcaic niggas.

NO ONE...and I mean NO ONE in here has ANY access to her financials, investments, or all the business dealings she's involved in.

So for yall to think that Onlyfans is her ONLY source of income...or find it hard to believe she pays for the "luxury" stuff herself....is laughable. Especially if you think she's fuccin a celeb. B/c there's no way a woman can make her own money right? Smh

Geezus crust yall...get it together man. And if you think otherwise...post the receipts. Not assumptions. Not hearsay shyt. Actual PROOF to the claims yall makin.

Now...can we continue on wit the pics plz.

NO ONE...and I mean NO ONE in here has ANY access to her financials, investments, or all the business dealings she's involved in.

So for yall to think that Onlyfans is her ONLY source of income...or find it hard to believe she pays for the "luxury" stuff herself....is laughable. Especially if you think she's fuccin a celeb. B/c there's no way a woman can make her own money right? Smh

Geezus crust yall...get it together man. And if you think otherwise...post the receipts. Not assumptions. Not hearsay shyt. Actual PROOF to the claims yall makin.

I had them last week, I knew I should have kept them for this specific reason

B79F017C-1E41-4348-AEB5-270D48A020B2.gif

Also really who gives a fuck! I have a wife and so do most of us or a girl! If not wow!!!! She is only eye candy to me nothing more fuck the conversation and let's get to them titties and azz. I don't care if she's the goat if she ain't naked. Here to Jack off only, lol! Also for all the strange jokers I like my wife actually she's fine as hell I'm just horny 😆

you sound like the kind of niqqa that actually believe she “fell asleep” when she ignoring you on the phone

Also really who gives a fuck! I have a wife and so do most of us or a girl! If not wow!!!! She is only eye candy to me nothing more fuck the conversation and let's get to them titties and azz. I don't care if she's the goat if she ain't naked. Here to Jack off only, lol! Also for all the strange jokers I like my wife actually she's fine as hell I'm just horny 😆