Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Can she get season tickets herself sure

BUT CMON

she definitely with some dude and he got the season tickets, they going together. None of these beautiful women are single single. It’s some guy hitting that, it’s 100s of dudes hitting on her every where she go.
Y'all do not know these women! I don't know why this continues to be a thing, but y'all act like y'all really know them and what they're about. I mean people be sleeping in the same bed and not know each other, you definitely don't know a woman because you like her tittties. I'm not even saying you couldn't be right, I just don't understand acting like you know when you couldn't be further from her.

Y'all do not know these women! I don't know why this continues to be a thing, but y'all act like y'all really know them and what they're about. I mean people be sleeping in the same bed and not know each other, you definitely don't know a woman because you like her tittties. I'm not even saying you couldn't be right, I just don't understand acting like you know when you couldn't be further from her.

Yes I do

and they are natural

that means she is pure and never lies

never

B66B7315-711B-4031-A9B1-9EE239D3AEFD.gif

Facts!!! I'm just here for the titties.

boom-denzel.gif

No she don't. Not every woman need to buss it open. Sometimes that shyt devalues the appeal.

Just like wanting to see them in a sex tape. As soon as that shyt doesn't live up to the hype, niggas ready throw said chick away and move on to someone else.

She fine what she's doing.

This. Happened with me and ChelasWay. I thought she was finest thing on earth until she popped that pussy now i don't even look at her content anymore

This. Happened with me and ChelasWay. I thought she was finest thing on earth until she popped that pussy now i don't even look at her content anymore
Hey bro that's your fault.
Y'all in here talking bout "she ont have to do that" sounding like fucking Drake.

If she buss it open y'all can close your damn eyes cause I damn sure wanna see it.
Df

Back