Welcome To aBlackWeb

People have a problem with Chloe doing a song with Chris Brown

How did I know @BlackRain was gonna come in here with some CB SLANDER!!

View attachment 1026982

Hey at least I'm consistent lol. Outside those first 3 albums and the In My Zone mixtape his shit has been a key in turning r&b into a bad imititaion of shitty auto tuned rappers.

Also funny he called out dudes dating underage girls when he did a whole project with Tyga who was dating that girl when she was still a teenager...but like @Duwop consistency right?

I kinda disagree. There are billions of people on this planet. Everyone does not look at him and see/feel/think the same thing.

What? Girl I ain't hear that story...sheesh I hope not

View attachment 1026965

Her real fans been with her since her and her sister were very young. So I think her fan base is not ok with her transition into more "mainstream" music and social scene.

I likened this too a Miley cryus..when she started growing up her music was no longer songs like " party in the USA " lol she got backlash

Her fans I liked her more when she was more "underground".
Kiely is the one that had the train ran on her lol

I hear that... And still think it's fake outrage.

Mad people got nothing interesting going on in their lives, do they sensationalize shit with celebrities....

They really don't care bout this shit... But it's all they got going at the moment, so they put their all into it.

It stay hella black women at every breezy show..... These the opinions of non fans. Everybody has non fans.... It's the actual fans that matter... Cuz if that song knocks.... They really ain't saying shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

For some reason him and other celebrities just can't seem to ignore those non fans. And reacting makes them look like idiots every single time. You got millions of people who adore you...yet they focus on those who don't. It's wild to see happen repeatedly

For some reason him and other celebrities just can't seem to ignore those non fans. And reacting makes them look like idiots every single time. You got millions of people who adore you...yet they focus on those who don't. It's wild to see happen repeatedly
They're still human at the end of the day. Money can't fix insecurities. Not be conspiracy brother but I think some of the back and forth is publicity for some and then it goes left

Hey at least I'm consistent lol. Outside those first 3 albums and the In My Zone mixtape his shit has been a key in turning r&b into a bad imititaion of shitty auto tuned rappers.

Also funny he called out dudes dating underage girls when he did a whole project with Tyga who was dating that girl when she was still a teenager...but like @Duwop consistency right?
According to both of them Tygs was really the only one to pull up on him when he was considered radioactive right after the ass whooping which led to that mixtape that saved both their careers

According to both of them Tygs was really the only one to pull up on him when he was considered radioactive right after the ass whooping which led to that mixtape that saved both their careers

That's cool and all...but if ya man's is guilty of doing something you'd look foolish calling somebody out for the same thing

That tour must be boring af once he off the stage cause ain't no way I would have given this more attention then the initial response

But again, all publicity is good publicity🤷🏿‍♂️. That single needs to drop in the next 48hrs

I understand his frustration. This is what media does over here. Doesn't matter the crime they'll do their best to make a black man the face of it.
You blaming the media on this and not social media?

Why?

Back