Welcome To aBlackWeb

People have a problem with Chloe doing a song with Chris Brown

This. It is what it is. Shit was a LONG time ago and the nigga was super young and the victim forgave him…but it still is what it is.

I get why some people refuse to let it go.
I hear that... And still think it's fake outrage.

Mad people got nothing interesting going on in their lives, do they sensationalize shit with celebrities....

They really don't care bout this shit... But it's all they got going at the moment, so they put their all into it.

It stay hella black women at every breezy show..... These the opinions of non fans. Everybody has non fans.... It's the actual fans that matter... Cuz if that song knocks.... They really ain't saying shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

I hear that... And still think it's fake outrage.

Mad people got nothing interesting going on in their lives, do they sensationalize shit with celebrities....

They really don't care bout this shit... But it's all they got going at the moment, so they put their all into it.

It stay hella black women at every breezy show..... These the opinions of non fans. Everybody has non fans.... It's the actual fans that matter... Cuz if that song knocks.... They really ain't saying shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

There’s DEFINITELY a bunch of people who are just virtue signaling and have fake outrage and don’t really give a fuck.

But there’s also plenty of other people who legitimately can’t get over the shit and won’t ever fuck with dude again.

Chris gotta understand that he will never live that down
I kinda disagree. There are billions of people on this planet. Everyone does not look at him and see/feel/think the same thing.

Ain't that ol girl who let B2K run the choo choo on her?
What? Girl I ain't hear that story...sheesh I hope not

who-me.gif

Her real fans been with her since her and her sister were very young. So I think her fan base is not ok with her transition into more "mainstream" music and social scene.

I likened this too a Miley cryus..when she started growing up her music was no longer songs like " party in the USA " lol she got backlash

Her fans I liked her more when she was more "underground".

This is a situation that's nuanced as hell. Chris Brown is currently on a the international leg of a souled out tour...and despite making mediocre music for a long time he's still got a very dedicated fan base that has and will continue to support him. So the "woe is me nobody will forgive me" shit isn't true at all. He's had alot of and will continue to have alot of success. This nigga is dropping 50 song albums that get millions of streams. He's doing just fine career wise.

With that said...people need to be honest and realize that many folks who don't like CB isn't solely tied to the Rihanna incident. There's also the restraining order Karuche had to get against him after his dumb ass left her voice-mail and text messages threatening to kill her. Publicly threatening any dude who came near her after they broke up. Other incidents where he's been either violent or just in general an asshole and hasn't reacted as someone who is actually an adult. I mean just last week he was being clowned for throwing a temper tantrum over his Grammy loss he ended up having to apologize for. So until he actually matures and learns to completely accept his responsibility for his role in these consistent outbursts he's always gonna have folks who don't fuck with him.

Especially when these outburst can actively hurt somebody else's career ie the person you currently have a single you're promoting. It's not the best idea to publicly shit on a woman while defending yourself from allegations of being shitty to women. That's just not smart.

I kinda disagree. There are billions of people on this planet. Everyone does not look at him and see/feel/think the same thing.

What? Girl I ain't hear that story...sheesh I hope not

View attachment 1026965

Her real fans been with her since her and her sister were very young. So I think her fan base is not ok with her transition into more "mainstream" music and social scene.

I likened this too a Miley cryus..when she started growing up her music was no longer songs like " party in the USA " lol she got backlash

Her fans I liked her more when she was more "underground".

The fan base of Chloe Bailey is also a key part to this. Most of CB dedicated fan base grew up with his music. Chloe Bailey fan base didn't grow up with "Run It" Chris Brown. They grew up with the CB always in the news for some bullshit so their perception of him is vastly different.

There’s DEFINITELY a bunch of people who are just virtue signaling and have fake outrage and don’t really give a fuck.

But there’s also plenty of other people who legitimately can’t get over the shit and won’t ever fuck with dude again.
Naw, they don't really care

The fan base of Chloe Bailey is also a key part to this. Most of CB dedicated fan base grew up with his music. Chloe Bailey fan base didn't grow up with "Run It" Chris Brown. They grew up with the CB always in the news for some bullshit so their perception of him is vastly different.
Valid point.

I still think they on that fake outage.

But valid point none the less

Can't really tell somebody how they're feeling is fake. You may not feel the same but that don't mean somebody won't.
Bruh, I can always call someone out on their bullshit.

I know the world loves to believe different.... But it's totally okay to tell someone they full of shit

Idk about that. If a person isn't keeping that same energy with all similar situations known to them, I get to question how sincere they are being. Even more so in the social media medium.

I'm speaking in a vacuum, mind you.
Bruh, I can always call someone out on their bullshit.

I know the world loves to believe different.... But it's totally okay to tell someone they full of shit

I'm not saying that people don't bullshit...what I am saying though is we all know different situations and different details alter how people view a situation. All shit isn't seen on this mythical even playing field because life isn't like that. Had CB just had the Rihanna incident its damn near 100% certain he'd had that mainstream look he still clearly desires. But you can't just boil down people's feelings about him to one incident when it's well documented that it's more than one and people have spent years expressing this same sentiment.

Shit Kelly Rowland caught flack a couple months ago defending him at an award show. This shit ain't new. It happens damn near everytime his name comes up. The only thing people don't give him flack for is when he wants to do any sort of MJ tribute because he's that talented on the stage that few compare to his presence there. But you also can't pretend as if people never mention all the post Rihanna shit because it comes up alot...a whole lot.

It would also help if, as I said before, the quality of his music was better overall. Because right now this shit is a mix of Chloe Bailey fan base not being happy with the music she's released as a solo artist already. So to now throw in a CB feature when they're already doubting your music won't sit well.

Because H.E.R. dropped that duet with CB and nobody gave 2 fucks after a while because the song was actually good.

Back