Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are upset about this Druski skit

Twitter is a god-awful place. The feels flow like waterfalls, and EVERYTHING is an issue.
I keep seeing this but I just mute shit I don't wanna see.

I usually only find out about these things when y'all post em here

I keep seeing this but I just mute shit I don't wanna see.

I usually only find out about these things when y'all post em here

Yeah I don’t know what niggas be talking about when they say this. On twitter, you LITERALLY control what you see and what you don’t and who you interact with. I’d twitter is a terrible place…it’s because you’ve curated a terrible place.

Twitter is by far my favorite social media platform.

Yeah I don’t know what niggas be talking about when they say this. On twitter, you LITERALLY control what you see and what you don’t and who you interact with. I’d twitter is a terrible place…it’s because you’ve curated a terrible place.

Twitter is by far my favorite social media platform.
I also dont use the actual twitter app. I use a 3rd party one called Fenix and it doesnt come with the "ads" that the app has and it's also my understanding there is no algorithm that determines the kinda tweets that show up on your TL. It's literally who you follow and what they tweet or RT.

If i like someone but they RT bullshit or rather...something that doesn't interest me, I'll just mute whatever they RT

I also dont use the actual twitter app. I use a 3rd party one called Fenix and it doesnt come with the "ads" that the app has and it's also my understanding there is no algorithm that determines the kinda tweets that show up on your TL. It's literally who you follow and what they tweet or RT.

If i like someone but they RT bullshit or rather...something that doesn't interest me, I'll just mute whatever they RT

Good to know. Twitters suggestions and ads have been getting on my damn nerves lately

Good to know. Twitters suggestions and ads have been getting on my damn nerves lately
the only "downside" to the Fenix app is that you can't do a spaces with it and if you're in a group PM like i am with Silver and other Pelicans fans, it's harder to keep up when them niggas start posting at breakneck speed.

If you're not into spaces, then it wont matter to you. Truth be told, I'm not but occasionally i dip in the Pelicans spaces

Yeeeahh...nice try but...this aint it.

Cuz you can clearly hear another female also tellin Meg to take another shot. So for them to try and single Trey out like he's up to something nefarious...naw.

In THAT vid...that's folks who's out having a good time, and gettin fucc'd up. I've been there plenty of times, as well as some of yall.

Smh @ ole girl posting a snippet, then claiming Trey was doing something underhanded by "looming" over Meg. I swear some folks need their twitter accounts deactivated. Smh

Back