Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are upset about this Druski skit

True...idk if I'd call this "great satire" lol. I got the point of the video when I saw it. I also can see how his initial caption would skew any sort of message he may or may not have tried to get across

Compared to the satire we get it these days it is lol…put this on SNL and it’s their best skit in 5 years

That shit is Hilarious, I know dudes like that and they creeps that move about like that cause nobody call out their creep behavior. I like that he’s calling it out in comedy. That shit is nasty, and alot of them dudes that do that, think they the only geniuses that move like that. That shit ain’t smart, it’s predatory and we need to acknowledge it. This skit does that.

The one where he was on the dick of the rapper at the corner store is a another type of dude that needs to be clowned, that shit ain’t cool

I'm confused by the video. I'm not really sure what the intent was. It's not funny, and there doesn't seem to be any effort to make any commentary on the issue its supposedly addressing.

I also don't like the fact that people are automatically typing it to rape. Dude in the video was heavy handed with the coercion, but women have agency right? It might be scummy for dudes to plot on women that way, but that shouldn't be seen as rape.

I mean I get it seem like he making fun of those creep type niggas

I think his last skit was mocking dudes who pill pop and get so high they're incoherent so he does have a history of mocking certain types of niggas...this one just didn't hit the same because of that damn caption

Back