Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

I personally would never go at someone dead family or kids if I got beef with you then the beefs with you.

In the same breath I can't expect a fuck nigga to have the same morals as me. I told everyone on here about my wife passing and death of family members. I can't hope niggas not to bring them up if we're beefing about something.

Regardless you're a whole bitch for going at the defenseless no matter how you try to justify it

Nigga take your old ass o somewhere nobody never mentioned you or your wife or family. You light skin niggas always got an opinion when you not a factor

Freeman calls Czar gay....Czar tells him to dig his dead daddy up..... ultimately Czar is banned ....he rage texts Race asking her to make sure we don’t forget about him..... Race makes this thread to protest Czar s banning...Chicity trolls and now we are here

The amount of the way that this nigga be on my dick Elzo wanna be gangsta disciple so fucking bad but got pet poodles and shit. You a dj vlad nigga who looks up gang knowledge online

Nigga take your old ass o somewhere nobody never mentioned you or your wife or family. You light skin niggas always got an opinion when you not a factor
Nigga first off take that bass out of your keyboard I never said you did. Hell I don't even have a problem with yo goofy ass. Secondly I think going at dead relatives is some bitch shit. I personally wouldn't do it but that's just me and I can't expect the next nigga to think like me.

Sitcho goofy ass down somewhere and cry in the dark

Back