Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paul Pierce: Put Shaq On My Team. Give Me Bron and Bosh, I Don't Win One?

The problem with Paul Pierce is that he kind of has this persona that’s unlikable, but not in the sense of him being like a piece of garbage, but more like a sort of jerk of a person. He also does not benefit from the media hype train. There were always better players hyped up around him when he played.

Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, LeBRON, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry…….so it creates a bit of an issue.

Is he better than Wade? No. As great as him? Not really. Is there a wide gap? No. Was Paul great? Absolutely. He just played in corny ass Boston most his career and he didn’t have great players around him like that. However I don’t disagree, if he had played with LeBRON and Chris Bosh they’d have had beaten Dallas.

I never compared myself to Dwayne wade I was ask a question how would u answer if u was me I would never disrespect him he is an all time great all I’m saying is the narrative surrounding me would be different if I was lucky enough to play with all timers earlier in my career same can be said about Tracy mcgrady Vince Carter melo Allen iverson the narrative would definitely be different is his resume better ofcourse but this not about me comparing myself to him it’s just Goat players out there where the narrative would be different if given same type of teammates grant hill Chris Webber is all I’m saying d wade much respect that’s not what I’m on

What's all this tip toeing some of yall are doing about this?

Yes the gap between the 2 is  that big. Dwade is a top 5 shooting guard of all time. Paul was great but he's not in the class as THE greats and he knows it. That's why he's mad.

He been on a tour of fuckery since he fucked up his ESPN bag and this is just another chapter in the saga. It's not worthy of debate like that.

paul pierce has no lasting legacy among the people so he acts like this

Only time people say anything positive about him it’s usually because they also from around the way or was on his team at one point

Pierce is also a nigga ass nigga so there’s that

What's all this tip toeing some of yall are doing about this?

Yes the gap between the 2 is  that big. Dwade is a top 5 shooting guard of all time. Paul was great but he's not in the class as THE greats and he knows it. That's why he's mad.

He been on a tour of fuckery since he fucked up his ESPN bag and this is just another chapter in the saga. It's not worthy of debate like that.
Just getting to this and 100% agree.

Stack wasn’t a bad player, but he thinks entirely too high of his career.
He was one of my fav players when he was active

But knowing what I know, him averaging 20 points on the warriors playing 40 mins a game is some boof lmao

A More average shooter than I remember too

He need to get over himself lol

The funniest thing about all this is Paul had a great team around him and he had a shot to get multiple rings after 08.

He was one of my fav players when he was active

But knowing what I know, him averaging 20 points on the warriors playing 40 mins a game is some boof lmao

A More average shooter than I remember too

He need to get over himself lol
To be fair to him though, you got to have supreme confidence to get into, play, and stay In the NBA as long as he did.

Back