Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paul Pierce: Put Shaq On My Team. Give Me Bron and Bosh, I Don't Win One?

The Nets should’ve kept Stephen Jackson. Him on that 2002 team with Kidd would’ve gave us another scorer and solid defender. Fucking Byron Scott smh.

Also, to be fair, the one chip Pierce got Kobe did some fuck shit if I recall where he went some crazy stretch not taking a shot to prove a point to the press and that game may have still been close.

I don't doubt his game, but this is a terrible look. He ain't even old enough to be this bitter. I understand Jak's anger to a degree, but in all cases they did it to themselves: Jak couldn't control his temper and Pierce stayed in Boston for too long.

Paul need to relax, seriously. He’s lucky the Celtics front office even bothered to make them moves for that 08 title. Ain’t shit he can change about it.

Paul Pierce was really nice in his prime but y’all must have forgot attitude him and Stephen Jackson have been on is really off putting
Niggas like those 2 and Perkins are just taking the fee. It pays to be a bozo if you play it right. Word to Charles Barkley.

Gotta stop being surprised by what these niggas say. It's mostly just them playing a role for clicks.

lol

Dude's so much of a hater that he doesn't even realize he's throwing his old teammates under the bus.

Back