Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

tenor.gif

The key to all this will be in conservative states. Are those kids going to back this movement? Are they going to be silent or they stand up against it?

This movement is young and can be derailed early. The biggest difference is the media can only go so hard against them since they are children. If they were adults. They would have slandered their name already.

wow....dude went out like Cpl. Timothy E. Upham when he watched the German soldier kill Private Mellish in Saving Private Ryan....straight coward.....he is going to live with that for the rest of his life
my friend sister in law is a teacher and she was talking that conceal carry shit..i asked her like u ever been in some action.....its way different when u in a midst of it and have to calculate all variables....

Law enforcement really failed those kids. First the FBI and then that scary ass deputy

If the deputy was scared just imagine how terrified the kids were......thats why I always look sideways at people who try and pump law enforcement up as upstanding heroes, not dirty or above being criticized.

He froze like an antelope in headlights..

You have a right to be shook that's understandable, but that's your job....Heroes stepped up put their life on the line and gave up their life with no gun.. had no reason other than selflessness to become reluctant heroes....

County and state taxes will have to be increased in order to cover costs for school security, bonuses for armed teachers, etc under 45's proposals....this is crazy

Back