Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

ya manmade shit . never take those flu shots .
You been wearing this hat in this thread

tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-theory1.jpg

Trump / GOP are really going to go the mental health route, which is wild to me because a significant amount of armed police officers, sheriffs, etc are military vets that receive monthly VA disability benefits for being diagnosed with PTSD due to being deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. If any mental health check is required a significant amount of those police officers would be kicked off the force

Last edited:
man i sit there thinking what kind of beef will I ever get into for me to justify owning a AR 15 or any automatic rifle...now I keep hammers on deck to get niggas off me if need be but that s it...

politicians think its a game....wait til that shit happens to them....only a matter of time

man i sit there thinking what kind of beef will I ever get into for me to justify owning a AR 15 or any automatic rifle...now I keep hammers on deck to get niggas off me if need be but that s it...

politicians think its a game....wait til that shit happens to them....only a matter of time

It’s going to take one of their children, or grandchildren, for them to finally do something.

Just like the girl in the video where she’s in the closet explaining how she wanted to be an NRA member until she experienced this situation.

It takes experience to want to make changes. But who knows, maybe the money is too deep and no matter what kind of life is lost, they don’t care.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/pol...a-shooting-suspects-home-39-times-since-2010/

Police Reportedly Called To Florida Shooting Suspect’s Home 39 Times Since 2010

As details about the Florida school shooting emerge, more and more questions surface as to why and how 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz carried out the deadly massacre that killed 17 people.

Cruz and his brother Zachary were orphaned in November when their adoptive mother, Lynda Cruz, died of flu complications. Their father, Roger Cruz, died in 2005 of a heart attack.

Neighbors say that Zachary was quiet, while Nikolas frequently got into trouble and enjoyed hurting animals. One relative claims he has autism. He was also reportedly showing signs of depression and had been in counseling, but he hadn’t shown up for treatment in over a year.

Since 2010, Broward Sheriff’s deputies were called to the family residence 39 times. The reasons ranged from “mentally ill person” to “child/elderly abuse.” Many of the incidents are unaccompanied by written reports, so it is unclear who was the focus of many of these disturbances and what the specific details were.

Cruz reportedly arrived to the scene of the massacre in a gold Uber car, carrying a black bag and wearing a black hat. One staffer radioed another to alert him that Cruz was “walking purposefully” towards the school, but by then, it was too late.

Cruz, then, was said to have opened fire — killing 17 and wounding 15 others. He then reportedly ditched his vest and AR-15 rifle to blend in with the terrified, fleeing crowd. (Though Cruz was expelled from the school for getting into a fight and bringing knives on campus, he was wearing a Stoneman Douglas High maroon T-shirt, perhaps to better look inconspicuous.) He was apprehended a little over an hour later at a Walmart in nearby Coral Springs, where he bought a drink from the Subway inside.

Cot damn the authorities dropped the ball butt fumbled picked it up kicked the ball backwards 1o yards.. and picked it up and got safety

Back