Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paranormal Activity

Nah fam, you better leave this shit alone..

I know some niggas from around here that fuck with that voodoo, one being my next door neighbor. He used to go visit a voodoo priest in South Carolina. i dont know if he still does but given the way his luck has turned around over the past 4-5 years I dont think that he do anymore.. Back when he was though? that nigga was untouchable. At first I didn't believe but I saw the shit for myself and after I did I was shook cause this motherfucker was my barber bruh. I started thinking about how people who fuck with voodoo supposedly collect hair or whatever so what if he been collecting mine? So yea over the years i've always tried to stay on this niggas good side and anytime he'd ask me for a favor I would do it cause I didnt need him putting some shit on me or my family.

That nigga sounds like the God on ur block, ur post really makes me wanna go now lol

That nigga sounds like the God on ur block, ur post really makes me wanna go now lol

I wouldn't do that shit man, I mean i dont know if its because he dabbled in that shit or what but now his family is always going through some fucked up shit. I mean its aaalways some shit goin on my nigga and thats fucked up because they aint do shit.

I was never planning on "getting into it" , I just wanted to see how one of their black magic ceremonies look in person.

But again, I don't believe in any of the shit so Ima just go to see what these idiots do.

Hey just be careful fam.

In that vid with my neighbor they had those niggas washing their hands in a bowl of blood before entering this tent.

I'd like to get some hands on experience with this type shit to be real with you. Not no evil demonic type shit, but mysticism/magic yes

Ey yo, Voodoo isn’t real. Neither is Witchcraft, psychics, sorcery, tarot cards or any of them other dark arts. It’s all based on deception. Any power it has is based on the same, and only apply to those who practice it and whoever else fall for it.

Last edited:
My wife and my son have described my grandfather as someone they saw in this house during a dream.

He died when I was 12
You say this like it was all gravey... It was kind of scary bruh!
This is only one experience ive had. The most recent one; my mom pasted away in 2015 never had a dream about her until when du and i were trying for the second lil du... Im not actually sure i was dreaming or what it seemed so real. I heard her call my name and when i seen her she was smiling at me i was like "what is happening" then i heard a baby crying and she started laughing. I was slightly confused... Later that day as i was going through my calendar i realized i was late... Princess du was born on my mothers birthday!

I once had a dark figure stand at the foot of the bed. Then walked out. Scared THEE FUCC outta me.

Then had another one enter my room wit this devilish grin....smh. Fear is something else
I get these experiences often it still scares the shit outta me!

I've encountered a few never seen one but the presence was abundant.

One in particular, so I work as a custodian, so while working a double shift that extended into the early mornings 2-3 am.

I'm the only person in the building by this time it's around midnight. So I'm in a closet (pause) filling up a bucket of water. There's a set of open stairs that leads to a roof access point, and my back is to it. As I'm filling up my bucket a rectangular box drops on the floor behind me and I'm like hell no, I turn around and surely it's the box from under the stairs that "shot out" and fell behind me. Mind u I'm alone on the third floor of this old building ..kinda shook like I know this ain't just happen.

This was the first of many experiences that happened in my presence.

Back