Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE P4P Rankings Are Trash Here's Why

I should be on the comittee....well.....because i hate all you miggas.

I just keep it to myself.

And my hate for each and every last one of yall is only stiffeled by your ability to make me laugh.

It's very simple you see.

And since my hate is indiscriminate, id be able to effectively rank you miggas based on how much yall do or do not suck at posting.

lol at "effectively rank"

didn't you quit being the fuggin judge in the last ABW court not even halfway thru ma nigga? lol

Last edited:
How you gone say he's not impartial and then say you don't want anything to do with this?

Cause honestly if any of the mod squad is on the commitee it will always be questioned and there will always be beef

Just is what it is.

I feel the same way about CTB or any BWG member to an extent

Cause honestly if any of the mod squad is on the commitee it will always be questioned and there will always be beef

Just is what it is.

@Goldie did I not say your best friend is a top 5 on the ABW. We hate each other on here but I wasn't biased

And I would replace CTB with @Thor or @Beta

Nothing personal CTB

But Josh if you really want an impartial council Mod Squad or BWG really cant be a part of it

Last edited:

Just is what it is.

Also they going to say it was a bias towards them therefore they need to be a part of it

Back