Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE P4P Rankings Are Trash Here's Why

Joshie Kahn

"I can fix that"
patrice.png
Been a lot of talk about the validity of the p4p rankings lately. Posters with the 20 mfs in their top 10 and top 5 only being mods. Mods getting ran up on by niggas from the same set, @Duwop running from his past demons, mods battling mods. Shit is looking bleak. That brings me to this question:

What's the official criteria here?

A Poll is clearly too biased a medium to determine who deserves to be where. @Mr Litty 's Stephen A Smith cosplay aint it cutting on the justification (Who tf ranks JH as #1 overall?). We need to put together a governing body made of 5 members to determine who's truly undisputed champ of ABW.

Placement should be based on ABW Control (I'll explain this in a bit), Plat threads, LoL to Ether Ratio, and Memorable Moments.

ABW Control is based on a posters ability to manage robberies, bets, and all the various games. We can measure ABW Control on a scale of Avon, Omar, and Bodie. Obviously, Avon is the highest, Omar is in the middle and Bodie is the weakest one could be.

Any questions?

Last edited:
this nigga want an abw electoral college, bcuz he feels that the abw popular vote is trash...

josh thinks these niggaz are too stupid to vote for what they want....

so how do we appoint the people to this ABW control electoral college?

the same popular vote that you disagree with now?

Last edited:
I do agree that people only voting for their buddies, people getting top 5 votes but are background posters. If you're not on good terms with the cool kids that reflects the voting

I do agree that people only voting for their buddies, people getting top 5 votes but are background posters. If you're not on good terms with the cool kids that reflects the voting
you mean majority rules..

as in a democracy?

go in all these threads where i've voted and see where i've ranked people

this nigga want an abw electoral college, bcuz he feels that the abw popular vote is trash...

josh thinks these niggaz are too stupid to vote for what they want....
:js4:

Aye bruh, don't shoot the messenger. Besides, I don't see that nigga @Goldie coming up with the answers
show do we appoint the people to this ABW control electoral college?

the same popular vote that you disagree with now?

I came up with the idea :host:

so yall got four more to decide amongst yourselves.

:js4:

Aye bruh, don't shoot the messenger. Besides, I don't see that nigga @Goldie coming up with the answers

I came up with the idea :host:

so yall got four more to decide amongst yourselves.
naw fuck that... you're a poster,

this is about posters,

if niggaz mad the mods got the top spots.. do the shit themselves.......and leave the mods the fuck out of it...

yall got it....

yall do everything better than us anyway right???

have at it....

Are mods not posters as well?
this question was never answered last time i asked it, so i'm going to assume that you, me , ap, chi-city, and goldie "the unanimous top 5"... we have obviously become too powerful to be in consideration with the rest of the forum and have ascended beyond the title poster

i honestly don't know what the fuck we are.... i just know we shouldn't involve ourselves in petty poster disputes

Back