Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE P4P Rankings Are Trash Here's Why

You were offered to clear the slate and do it the way you feel necessary. If the way I ran it is unfair, you can make it the threads. Is the “create a thread” button not there for everyone?

Why won’t you take over this? Are mods the only ones who supposed to run these type of things?
Slow down turbo, I gotta put together a worthy quintet. Plus, this all crowdfunded I don't the have the admin's support.

Hear me out, everybody on here got cliques. Even you. There's no other objective way to select people worthy of the position. If I just straight up picked some posters then I'm biased and this whole thing isn't legit. At least if everybody gets their say we can say that it was fairer than the alternative.

3 Mods
Then the top 6 posters from the members tab. It's an assortment of posters who are different and have no agenda in that list to balance out everything

3 Mods
Then the top 6 posters from the members tab. It's an assortment of posters who are different and have no agenda in that list to balance out everything
Don't all you Circle Jerk niggas think we have too much modding why add another mod to the mix? Besides the members tab only rewards volume shooters. I need quality, not quantity.

Question, how exactly do you know if someone’s lying. What if they truly feel like a poster is Top 20 based on what they’ve seen?

Yes kandace it's really opinion based so it's hard to argue that. I'm having a hard time answering this because my first sentence is gonna contradict everything else ima say.

I'll use you and ohmars as in example

You voted him top 5

giphy (91).gif

I can name 5 posters who dont even post in cool table that much that are better objectively because my scope might be broader than yours

Yes kandace it's really opinion based so it's hard to argue that. I'm having a hard time answering this because my first sentence is gonna contradict everything else ima say.

I'll use you and ohmars as in example

You voted him top 5

View attachment 117143

I can name 5 posters who dont even post in cool table that much that are better objectively because my scope might be broader than yours
First off, that’s not my name but even if it was, why are you using government names.

I didn’t vote ohmars Top 5. You have me mistaken with someone else.

Also, you possibly can name 5 posters who are better than him in YOUR opinion.

3350CDF8-C8C8-403E-AE9B-72A06AF4B0D2.jpeg

First off, that’s not my name but even if it was, why are you using government names.

I didn’t vote ohmars Top 5. You have me mistaken with someone else.

Also, you possibly can name 5 posters who are better than him in YOUR opinion.

View attachment 117145
1. I KNOW that's not your name I was just using your screen name and personalizing it to be less formal

2. Okay sorry don't remember who then thought I remember seeing you. But it's an example anyways so it doesn't matter it can be hypothetical

3. That's true it's still subjective but the end result of votes will be considered factual and cannot be argued. I say that because I've seen goldie do that when he would reference a past poll in whatever current argument he is having at the moment. It's usually lil wayne related

4. I love you stop ducking me

@Beta State your case

@Goldie I see you in the reactions, you wanna be apart of something great?

Nah i'll be a spectator on this one fam. Everybody already thinks all decisions are ran through me, when in reality I be spectating like yall.

I'm just here for the show

NeighboringFreeKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Back