Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE P4P Rankings Are Trash Here's Why

Top 5 was all mods without any real criteria to legitimize rankings. Mfs just voted on whoever without any reason but emotion. Could you imagine if fighters got ranked based on who the committee members liked the most rather than pure skill? Combat sports would be a joke.

I see your point. Rankings should be based off stats/ratios. It should be quantifiable.

Did you do a poll to see who wanted a recount?

I skimmed thru, but is this the rally of people in protest due to an unjust system?

Because we'd have to see the number of people that this matters to in order to take into serious consideration.

Did you do a poll to see who wanted a recount?
david-james-nodding.gif

Sounds like another plat thread to me, thanks fam.

What’s the behavior? You made it to page 11 also.

Pay the man @Mr Litty
1. We out of the loop on a lot of stuff, I feel the mods need to be more transparent with information especially changes to the site.

2. Mod behavior lets talk about it: Specifically, @Duwop Fam needs a vacation badly, I've never seen a man so stubborn give up when he got grilled in the mod beef thread for his past behavior. Probably won't ever be the same, I think he's washed up tbh. Might wanna have a retirement ceremony for him, take his mod powers away and leave the badge so he feels important

1. We out of the loop on a lot of stuff, I feel the mods need to be more transparent with information especially changes to the site.

2. Mod behavior lets talk about it: Specifically, @Duwop Fam needs a vacation badly, I've never seen a man so stubborn give up when he got grilled in the mod beef thread for his past behavior. Probably won't ever be the same, I think he's washed up tbh. Might wanna have a retirement ceremony for him, take his mod powers away and leave the badge so he feels important
1. A lot of stuff like? What changes are you speaking of?

2. That’s an opinion.

1. A lot of stuff like? What changes are you speaking of?

2. That’s an opinion.
1. What was the thought process behind the rankings thread? The new changes to the bank that's supposed to come out this week? What happened to robberies? All the games?

tenor.gif

1. What was the thought process behind the rankings thread? The new changes to the bank that's supposed to come out this week? What happened to robberies? All the games?

tenor.gif
I saw Goldie make ranking thread in the music section. Thought to myself, hmm I’ll do that for posters. Made the threads. Was I supposed to approve it with you guys first?

Goldie’s making the changes and I’m sure he’ll announce them shits soon.

If you weren’t MIA maybe you’d know about the robberies and why they stopped. It was openly stated in the purge thread.

At this point, I see you’re becoming a complain just to complain type and it’s not a good look.

I saw Goldie make ranking thread in the music section. Thought to myself, hmm I’ll do that for posters. Made the threads. Was I supposed to approve it with you guys first?

Goldie’s making the changes and I’m sure he’ll announce them shits soon.

If you weren’t MIA maybe you’d know about the robberies and why they stopped. It was openly stated in the purge thread.

At this point, I see you’re becoming a complain just to complain type and it’s not a good look.

It was a good idea, I'm not disputing that, but the development should've involved the community as well. At least so people know why they got ranked where they were instead of just "people like/don't like you".

What you talm bout? @Beezy’s Boo has significantly cut down on calling people pussys and them circle jerk dudes have stopped jerking for the time being, mfs actually stopped barking and started talking. That's quite a feat.

It was a good idea, I'm not disputing that, but the development should've involved the community as well. At least so people know why they got ranked where they were instead of just "people like/don't like you".

What you talm bout? @Beezy’s Boo has significantly cut down on calling people pussys and them circle jerk dudes have stopped jerking for the time being, mfs actually stopped barking and started talking. That's quite a feat.
People told the person up for ranking why they were ranked at the number they got in THEIR thread. Most people dropped their explanation in the thread.

Yo have you even been in any of them threads because you’re talking like somebody who ain’t even seen a thread.

And @Beezy’s Boo not calling them bitches and whatnot has nothing to do with you. They were beefing for a whole different reason that ain’t have shit to do with ranking.

Complaining just to complain. Not a good look.

There's a good chance he may not be aware that the rankings were compiled from votes made in over 20 separate threads that have been going on for the past few weeks.

My bad for ruining yall thread with my post directed at circle jerk gang. I'll just keep their names and avi changed and leave it at that. I found some entertainment elsewhere.

Back