Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE P4P Rankings Are Trash Here's Why

Hold the fuck up

I don’t want to be part of these shenanigans

Take me off the list
tenor.gif

Look at this mf aint even in the fire yet and already trying to dip. Ol Fredo Corleone ass nigga

I’m not ducking anything. I’ve been in here posting. You said you’re boycotting the mods, why should we be on the committee? I can’t help you BUT I can call out the BS.
What!? I called for mod boycott after yall was just in here blindly throwing shots, before that I called for mods to be on the committee. But cooperation ain't what yall about though......

tenor.gif

Look at this mf aint even in the fire yet and already trying to dip. Ol Fredo Corleone ass nigga

I’m unbiased and will remain that way.

I choose no sides and you have choose a side

My neutral game is omnipotent. I will conduct it as such.

So this is a committee to rank the members of ABW as posters?

Because the mods shouldn't have done the first rankings?

Weren't those voted on by the people?

I'm lost af here...
Top 5 was all mods without any real criteria to legitimize rankings. Mfs just voted on whoever without any reason but emotion. Could you imagine if fighters got ranked based on who the committee members liked the most rather than pure skill? Combat sports would be a joke.

What!? I called for mod boycott after yall was just in here blindly throwing shots, before that I called for mods to be on the committee. But cooperation ain't what yall about though......
You’ve proven you chose a side by boycotting mods. How is that impartial?

Top 5 was all mods without any real criteria to legitimize rankings. Mfs just voted on whoever without any reason but emotion. Could you imagine if fighters got ranked based on who the committee members liked the most rather than pure skill? Combat sports would be a joke.
ABW votes for those people, not the mods. So you’re upset with what the people chose?!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you’re upset because the top 5 is already full and your ranking thread ain’t even come up yet, I guess you think you had a spot up there.

I'm boycotting the mods because of bad modding practices not because I don't like the mods. Before me, mfs was just happy to be here.
What’s the bad modding practices?
You’re clearly stating you’re against the mods. How is that impartial for someone on the committee?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you’re upset because the top 5 is already full and your ranking thread ain’t even come up yet, I guess you think you had a spot up there.
I mean, if you really want honesty, I'm just here for the plat thread. Speaking of which, @Mr Litty you owe 200k bro

Oh shit...y’all frfr hunh?! Wait’a minute...lemme grab my muthafuckin’....hol’up

10C53F3E-EE07-4D88-840A-270F38BBC432.gif

Back