Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seems like yall aint fuckin with this season based on the comments.

I'm on ep 5 im enjoying it so far. Not really any standout moments tho. I need to see the finale before I judge.

Also Javis mama>>>>>>>>>>javi

wendy running these niggas into the fuckin ground smmfh. The play with making javis mama the leader of the cartel wasn't a bad one, but they showed they hand way too early.

Last edited:
I fucked with the ending. Fuck what yall talkin bout lol

Whole season i was waiting for a downfall. Im like outa Wendy and Marty, one or both of them have to die. But that old agent hit it when he said they dont get to be the Kochs or the Kennedys. And im like "oh shit that's exactly what they are".....every great fortune starts with a great crime and alladat. Evil ppl win everyday so why wouldn't they. Losing Ruth and their son being a murderer was the price they paid for where they at.

Sucks my girl Ruth didn't get to ride off into the sunset. She deserved a happy ending. Javi mama killing her was fine, but what bothered me was Ruth knows damn well what a blacked out truck means. Soon as she saw it she shoulda punched it and never got out her truck. They dropped the ball on that cuz she's way too smart. They shoulda kidnapped her or blocked her truck off or something. Other than that and a few other missteps along the way....great series.

Last edited:
it bothered me not to see Ruth and Marty reconcile things and Ruth going even further to destroy that bond. If a mf who got his nuts shit off because of you can forgive you and hand you a fucking murder weapon you can forgive Marty. She was stuck on being petty and vindictive. I couldn't get past that while watching. Wanted to see those 2 win together above anything else. 🤷🏿‍♂️

it bothered me not to see Ruth and Marty reconcile things and Ruth going even further to destroy that bond. If a mf who got his nuts shit off because of you can forgive you and hand you a fucking murder weapon you can forgive Marty. She was stuck on being petty and vindictive. I couldn't get past that while watching. Wanted to see those 2 win together above anything else. 🤷🏿‍♂️

yea I was mad they didn’t finish side by side. More of a father daughter relationship than Marty with Charlotte

I fucked with the ending. Fuck what yall talkin bout lol

Whole season i was waiting for a downfall. Im like outa Wendy and Marty, one or both of them have to die. But that old agent hit it when he said they dont get to be the Kochs or the Kennedys. And im like "oh shit that's exactly what they are".....every great fortune starts with a great crime and alladat. Evil ppl win everyday so why wouldn't they. Losing Ruth and their son being a murderer was the price they paid for where they at.

Sucks my girl Ruth didn't get to ride off into the sunset. She deserved a happy ending. Javi mama killing her was fine, but what bothered me was Ruth knows damn well what a blacked out truck means. Soon as she saw it she shoulda punched it and never got out her truck. They dropped the ball on that cuz she's way too smart. They shoulda kidnapped her or blocked her truck off or something. Other than that and a few other missteps along the way....great series.
Could have simply hit her w the
1651501666862.gif

I thought part 2 was much stronger than part 1.
-Almost everybody that died in part 1 & 2 deserved it. Havi, Darlene, Wyatt, Omar, the nosey ass detective, etc.,

-Wendy really became an evil bitch over the last 2 seasons.
-Ruth caused her death by killing Havi the way she did but that dude was much worse than his uncle (Navarro).

-Surprised that none of the Byrds didn't get knocked off at the end. I definitely thought Wendy or Noah would turn on Marty.

-The way Ozark ended was cool imo, being that the Byrds got caught up in a bad situation from the start.
Javi*

Back