Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't come in here till I watch.

The spoilers mean something

I'm 18 minutes in... Where's the fucking baby? Wtf.

the killer Mike cameo was extra and unnecessary as shit. They're overstaying their welcome on their little hip hop tour ride.

Ruth don't buss her guns?

They really gonna make me hate my baby Ruth man.

She just wanna see the world burn. I've been there myself but not with her options so I can't get jiggy with that shit.

Now you in the car crying. Coulda been in the car crying with a bag beloved.

Silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendy gon try and run off with Navarro if he ever get free lmao. She tired of Marty and them kids shit. She bout that money that power that powder.

still no sign of the baby.

Fbi on some tough break nigga shit.

Javi's attorney got a strong ass face mane.

Finally. Some kind of acknowledgement of the baby.

If this little town sheriff lady don't shut the fuck up. Ain't solve not 1 crime yet. Who you finna protect. Shut up. All these mfs playing in her face. They need to take her badge.

Guess Wendy won't be running off with Navarro after all. He big mad.

Nobody wanna take deals. Everybody just wanna be mad lol. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ain't shit brother, ain't shit kids, ain't shit dad, Ruth fucked the money up... Wendy gonna combust.

Wendy said bun ya religion bury me a g.

So Navarro in. Wendy got mind control over deebo.

Getting tired of Ruth for real lol.

Claire about to get everyone killed smh.

All that work was just sitting there????? I can't.

Wendy the captain now.

Ep 3

im real sick of Jonah running his fuckin mouth to ppl he dont need to be talking to. Had granddaddy not stepped in, he woulda told the damn sheriff everything 😒

I hate Wendy and Marty now lol but I like seeing them back doing what they do best. Marty running numbers and Wendy politicking.

I don't know why they sending the show to hell like this lmaooooo.

That and the low key turning Ruth into the new Darlene is killing me. 🤦🏿‍♂️

imma just let things play out and move on amicably.
like why is Marty confiding in Navarro sister like that....I dont trust her. But I've probly seen too much TV and I dont trust no new characters lol

like why is Marty confiding in Navarro sister like that....I dont trust her. But I've probly seen too much TV and I dont trust no new characters lol

I thought he was doing it on some slick shit but he was clueless lol.

Not the dog with the auto heel. I can't. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Completely forgot about Rachel.

Lmaooooo does Wendy know those 2 smashed? Marty was cheesing.

I can't get on board with Ruth screwing Marty. I know it's the game the byrdes played but still.

Permanent position? Maaaaannn listen. These mfs not about to gentrify the cartel game lmaooooo nah.

Ahhh Wendy losing perspective. I was enjoying her being on point about shit. She putting Marty in a position tho. He gonna have to clap Camila at some point which is crazy.

Lol Wendy kills me yo.

Marty in too deep. He know damn well he ain't tell em to send a empty truck. It's up.

This damn P.I

"Well you're a lot less easy to love." Damn nigga.

Marty wants to boss up. He thinking fuck Camila lmaooooo. He wants to run the cartel.

Oh shit. Marty finally on smoke. I love it.

Finished it. The ending was meh to me
I hated how they treated Noah like he's an adult. All the crap they went through was because they let the kids run rampant

I was SOOO tired of Wendy going behind Marty's back with her lust of power and her bad ideas. It was infuriating. Marty could fix something but then Wendy would create a whole new set of problems and act like she can do everything. Hated her character throughout the series

The actress who played Charlotte really took a back seat even before Wyatt was killed. Like she just had the first or second season and that was it

Marty needed to say that out loud. Maybe not to his teenage kids...

Priest saying it's not healthy to be around such death is rich when he's the priest of a cartel boss

This show was great until it got heavy handed with the female empowerment IMO

They're stuck with the cartel and I would trust the sister less than Omar

Just finished episode 1

I fucking love Ruth

I feel like nothing will live up to that episode.... Shit was perfect.

The illmatic sound track ...

The Ruth dreams....

Watching her doubts ...

The dialogue leading up to the climax....

The way she carried it out .....

That first joint was amazing. I don't think the rest will hold up. especially from what I've seen in this thread

I was very very high ..I thought it was dope

Ehh... we been knowing illmatic was dope for decades we didn't need a killer Mike cameo basically cosigning their gentrification of our shit.

Ol girl was barely 5 yrs old when that shit dropped. They did too much for no reason.

Some white person involved in the show wanted desperately to show us they love Nas and wutang. Whooptie doo.

I thought part 2 was much stronger than part 1.
-Almost everybody that died in part 1 & 2 deserved it. Havi, Darlene, Wyatt, Omar, the nosey ass detective, etc.,

-Wendy really became an evil bitch over the last 2 seasons.
-Ruth caused her death by killing Havi the way she did but that dude was much worse than his uncle (Navarro).

-Surprised that none of the Byrds didn't get knocked off at the end. I definitely thought Wendy or Noah would turn on Marty.

-The way Ozark ended was cool imo, being that the Byrds got caught up in a bad situation from the start.

Back