Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on part 2

Wendy crying after losing the kids and her father berating her was hilarious

I liked Rachel coming back

Camila double crossing her brother was expected but I enjoyed it

I shed a few tears for Ruth. One of my favorite characters in any show

I was team Marty for most of the series but he couldn’t try to warn Ruth about Camila??

Great series overall

Im not gonna read through the thread as I dont wanna any spoilers... Just watched the first episode last night, Ruth was in her bag...

I loved how Illmatic scored the whole theme of the episode, when she saw Killer Mike and said she doent sleep, he said why, she said 'Well.... you know', I was like ooooh that was a dope little easter egg for hip hop fans... Plus her cousin had been killed but think thats reading abit too much into it haha

Hope some takes out Wendy, that bitch does my head in...

Thoughts on part 2

I was team Marty for most of the series but he couldn’t try to warn Ruth about Camila??

Great series overall
He couldn't, Camilla told everyone at the table she would kill them if they tried to warn Ruth

Camila to Claire: if you know something and refuse to tell me, i'd cut you from your cunt to your chin

Claire:

monophy.gif

Idk why, but Julia Garner's hair this season is not it. It's not even that it looks like Top Ramen, just grow it longer lol
cf0245b1e2f1e92d15570d4cff0264fe.jpg

Can't even feel bad for Ruth. She had too many reasons to let that javi shit go, then after she got her pound of flesh and the bag, she still kept on going with the bullshit. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I don't know why they obliterated the character like that. I was completely detached by the time she got popped which is a damn shame.

good for Jonah redeeming himself at the end. There might be hope for that lil fuck nerd

part 2 was a bit disappointing for me. I didn't enjoy it. They destroyed it as far as rewatch factor goes. That won't be happening.

Thoughts on part 2

Wendy crying after losing the kids and her father berating her was hilarious

I liked Rachel coming back

Camila double crossing her brother was expected but I enjoyed it

I shed a few tears for Ruth. One of my favorite characters in any show

Great series overall

He was supposed to risk his whole family to warn Ruth? She made her bed. And considering how she was moving after Marty got her out the mud... fuck Ruth. If Wyatt had just listened to her and not gone full simp they would both be alive. That boy died for nothing then all of a sudden it was Marty and Wendy's fault. Whole part 2 was wack off strength of that dumb shit. /SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back