She deserve to know but not at that moment. It's a reason nobody else said shit but here go Jonah the snitch
She was screaming pointing a gun and acting erratic

Maybe Jonah didn’t want his dad to get murdered or maybe he secretly thought she could kill javi or maybe he just felt it wasn’t right to have that info withheld

I get where you coming from though

Maybe Jonah didn’t want his dad to get murdered or maybe he secretly thought she could kill javi or maybe he just felt it wasn’t right to have that info withheld

Jonah a bitch
I think he surpassed his sister in that one season which I didn't think was even possible

We know Jonah didn't do it to save his dad from getting shot lol

If Jonah didn't already have a pattern of behavior of telling ppl shit he shoulda tucked in, I could see why ppl would stall him out about telling Ruth.

Nobody even knew what happened so it was pointless to say anything while Ruth was in that state. Jonah don't know how javi operates. He don't know he will kill a mf in seconds. Fuck Jonah. But ultimately this the parents fault for involving the kids in the first place. Cuz when push come to shove, they gon act like children.