Welcome To aBlackWeb

The car rolling and being totaled happens later in the season. I feel like Jonah leaves his family for dead

61226d787dc24b535cd191bbaf0daf1b81b65aa1.gifv

74c824c52a3213d7b29778602ad71d376efd91db.gifv

Wendy still a cold piece of trash. Jonah is part trash like his momma. Boy just rattin all over the town.

Marty has superior level headedness. Javi slapped him from the window to the wall, yet he was still in descalate mode. I bol when he hit Marty wit the “Hey, what’s over there” bs and knocked the back of his neck off 🤣.

Darlene and her shoulder shimmy 5C35BCC6-7DE4-45EB-985C-3FCF2F7C897F.gif
was entertaining to watch. I ain’t expect her to die so easily. Man, The OG gone gone, outta there. Crazy ass white lady.

I have to remember that Tommy ain’t Tommy. Speaking up for bat shit crazy Darlene to his father after homegirl who shot your meat through the floor panel? Boy, ain’t no way boy.

Ruth, girl where is you goin wit that hollerin baby😂? Most of her family or people she’s loved are dead, so I guess her reaction was warranted. She ain’t poppin Javi tho.

The crackhead PI was a little annoying. “I need a body or signature or I ain’t gettin paid”. Absolutely no one was messin wit ol boy like that. I didn’t care for him or his backstory. Maybe he’ll be more relevant in Part II🤷🏾‍♀️.

Wendy is a narcissist. I hope she outta there in Part II. I enjoyed each episode. I’m hoping they wrap the show up nicely with some wild outcomes.

On episode 5
Marty too much of a bitch for me man
Can't run his family
Kids or the wife
Put his legit business at risk
Can't control the drug deals
Ruth walking all over him

*Edit* still watching and the son just told darlene his parents had something to do with the sheriff's death...throw the whole fucking family away

Last edited:
Finally done. I think the writers challenged themselves to make the audience do a 180 on their feelings towards all the characters.

If you hated Charlotte~you were cool with her this go around

If you were cool with jonah~u hated that lil bastard

Tolerated Marty~accept that he is a bitch ass bitch

Hated Wendy~well you might still hate wendy but she's ok with me

Ruth pretty much stayed the same.

Glad the snell old lady and that skinny kid got dealt with. That shit was javis saving grace, I appreciated him for doing that. Made that shit look easy.

I only look away from my tv when gay people kiss and when that snell woman and that lil meth baby dude kiss, 'scust 🤢🤮

Hope more people die the second half of the season.
Not a big fan of ruth so I don't mind her dying but I feel her and jonah and or charlotte might make it and everybody else get got.
Pregnant bae said fuck guvment and the private eye need some coke thrown at his mcnulty wanna be ass.

Finally done. I think the writers challenged themselves to make the audience do a 180 on their feelings towards all the characters.

If you hated Charlotte~you were cool with her this go around

If you were cool with jonah~u hated that lil bastard

Tolerated Marty~accept that he is a bitch ass bitch

Hated Wendy~well you might still hate wendy but she's ok with me

Ruth pretty much stayed the same.

Glad the snell old lady and that skinny kid got dealt with. That shit was javis saving grace, I appreciated him for doing that. Made that shit look easy.

I only look away from my tv when gay people kiss and when that snell woman and that lil meth baby dude kiss, 'scust 🤢🤮

Hope more people die the second half of the season.
Not a big fan of ruth so I don't mind her dying but I feel her and jonah and or charlotte might make it and everybody else get got.
Pregnant bae said fuck guvment and the private eye need some coke thrown at his mcnulty wanna be ass.

LMAO!

Back