Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't click if you didn't finish
She kind of took a back seat this season which is interesting because she's the oldest and would be in everything. After her and Wyatt split she wasn't really in anything. I think Jonah had more screen time than her. She should have smacked him upside his head since Marty and Wendy weren't going to discipline him
I chalked it up to Charlotte having her time with Wyatt and the emancipation thing so it was Jonah’s time to be a lil bitch lol

Btw that private investigator is the most annoying character in recent memory lol

I woulda been got him killed if I was Marty

“I just need a signature!!!” Fuck off man

he’s really good though
I was waiting for someone to tell him to go to Mexico so he would have gotten killed lol

Don't click if you didn't finish
She kind of took a back seat this season which is interesting because she's the oldest and would be in everything. After her and Wyatt split she wasn't really in anything. I think Jonah had more screen time than her. She should have smacked him upside his head since Marty and Wendy weren't going to discipline him

Charlotte took a backseat in terms of screentime but she lowkey leveled up just handling business shit and putting the fam first.

She got her white girl wake up call when helen got canceled. She knows that could have easily been wendy that got murked and she could be Erin. She got off her bullshit.

the white women in this show are either terrifying, cold blooded, or bat shit crazy

darlene
wendy
ruth

and charlotte is on the come up. the way she spoke to Helen’s daughter on them stairs?

“yeah yeah your moms dead but you need get over that shit and stfu or else you and your family could be next you feel me?”

the white women in this show are either terrifying, cold blooded, or bat shit crazy

darlene
wendy
ruth

and charlotte is on the come up. the way she spoke to Helen’s daughter on them stairs?

“yeah yeah your moms dead but you need get over that shit and stfu or else you and your family could be next you feel me?”
She was being forthright w her.... like yo if they killed ur moms what u think gonna happen to u

Yo, Wendy saying she don't bluff,

And Marty leading with 15% gotta be the hardest I laughed in my life back to back

She was being forthright w her.... like yo if they killed ur moms what u think gonna happen to u

Nah she didn't even mince words and straight said...

"we didn't kill your mom whether you want to believe it or not but you keep going and we will kill you, your brothers and then your dad."

Her and wendy becoming a cold tandem. I wish her character started off older cause I'm interested in her arc now even tho I know it's not going anywhere.

That’s the other thing that annoyed me them never moving the bread
Well he thought he was safe.

He thought just him the kids and Ruth knowing was enough, he really thought he wasn't always being watched. I have no idea how they thought they were even safe before Omar got arrested.... Javi was always gonna be a problem. He told him from the jump he chose Helen

My wife think Javi was fucking Helen on the low...

I mean we all saw Omar shoot the smooth shot at Wendy's thot ass 🤷🏿‍♂️

Real talk, I would have to really boxed Jonah up, same with Wyatt, like they really playing games like niggaz can't get shot....

That's the thing that kills me about this show.... It's real and present danger always there and they acting dumb....

Like that's what got everybody on board.... The realization that Marty really trying to keep everybody alive, and he really smart enough to do it....

Charlotte chilled out when she saw how easy it was to get killed. Jonah for some reason not catching on that his actions can directly lead to death to his to family....

Like you playing with my life, catching these hands ain't gonna be the end of the world....

I think that's why that Ruth scene slapped so hard.....

As much as Jonah told Ruth Javi name to fuck with his parents.... He literally saved their lives cuz shorty was not with the bullshit at that exact moment..... Ruth ready to bang something immediately

I'm 100% sure Ruth was ready to shoot the fuck outta Marty if Jonah didn't drop that name....

Cuz Ruth has no idea how to find that nigga, but she damn sure pulled off like she know right where he at 🧐

All the females in this show is bout it.

The dudes all weasels.

If any of the Byrdes die my random guess is it's Wendy.

Just hope it's not some corny shit like Helens daughter revenge type shit. Or even worse....all the Byrdes survive.

Just finished first episode and just as main cartel messican told marty the worst enemy usually comes from within.....the son pops up to show just how much of a lil fuck boy he is smh.

So I guess for now he is the main antagonist this season along with xavi.

Can't imagine someone in my house drinking the coffee I made talking bout he voted to have me killed....."nothing personal"

Got me fucked up

Oh yea when marty and his wife(can't remember everybody's name just yet its been awhile) was talking to the son and the wife was snapping It also hit me like yooooo; I forgot just how much of a bitch marty was lol

Pregnant bae got a rude awakening coming also, I can see it.

Episode 2

I can't imagine living in my parents house and being cool with their opps much less working for them.

I can't imagine my parents knowing this and having talks about it instead of providing me a nice warm hospital bed.

I can't imagine somebody killing someone then telling me it's my fault and have ME cleaning up the fucking crime scene....got me fucked up..

Can't imagine hiding the fact that the potential new reckless ass cartel owner got me doing dumb shit like this from the actual cartel jefe.

Can't imagine doing all of this bullshit WITH A FUCKING FEDERAL AGENT living in my house, mann wtf am I watching this shit is wild

Back