OPINION Overrated/underrated: Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Is Roscoe Jenkins over or under rated??

• Total voters
What’s the Worst That Can Happen and Talking Dirty After Dark are funny too...Nothing to Lose is mad slept on (“Please don’t kill me Mr. Freaky Jason!! I say please don’t kill me Mr. Freaky Jason!” Lmaooooo)...

Martin may have some misses but y’all buggin’ if you sayin’ his career been “questionable”. From TV, movies and stand up he’s done his thing...
Martin has 20+ movies under his belt

Name the ones that are great to classic......

• Ether
Reactions: Word....Life
The whole topic of conversation came from a pod session so let that marinate

You in here talking about shit we already discussed and you dont even know it
So nobody listening so y'all gotta make separate threads everywhere to get feedback. What a shame

Martin has 20+ movies under his belt

Name the ones that are great to classic......

Nah B lol
:foh5:
I simply said Martin has “done his thing” durin’ his career...never said he had a host of classic and great movies...just statin’ tha fact that he hasn’t had a career that niggaz should frown on...I’d even venture to say he’s had more good joints/non trash joints than bad if I really had to think about it...which again I really don’t wanna do...

:ualreadyknow: Lmaooo

Nah B lol
:foh5:
I simply said Martin has “done his thing” durin’ his career...never said he had a host of classic and great movies...just statin’ tha fact that he hasn’t had a career that niggaz should frown on...I’d even venture to say he’s had more good joints/non trash joints than bad if I really had to think about it...which again I really don’t wanna do...

:ualreadyknow: Lmaooo
He has. He a Goat. I dont think anyone said any different. His entire career is stellar.

But his film career is meh/mid af

You take away his tv shows and stand ups and what does his career look like....

He has. He a Goat. I dont think anyone said any different. His entire career is stellar.

But his film career is meh/mid af

You take away his tv shows and stand ups and what does his career look like....

You can’t do that bruh lol...how you gonna take away 2 of tha 3 things that make up his career and ask “what’s left?!” Take away Ediie’s stand up and movies and what u got?? SNL and My Girl Likes to Party All the Time?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Agreed. I can back up my statements they can't, all they do is deflect.
Brah

Just stick to the topic

I'm not going back and forth with you about it either