Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Overrated/underrated: Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Is Roscoe Jenkins over or under rated??

• Total voters
Nigga you stupid

VIB is undoubtedly a classic. Norbit was a great movie

All 4 Shreks he killed
No one has ever said VIB is a classic, it's never mentioned when listing his good movies and Norbit was critically panned by everyone. Those last two shreks weren't all that

When's the last time you saw VIB bredrin it's not good and Nutty Professor 2 is no classic. 2 outta them 4 Shreks are only ok and I've only seen Another 48 once/twice but I'ma call that one out too

I'll throw Norbit out for the sake of conversation but that shit was funny

Norbit and VIB are criminally slept on. VIB might crack my top 10 list of Eddie movies.

I didn't wanna derail the thread with a back and forth with you, why you trying to that but complaining about derailing
Control your emotions better and you wouldn't have to delete posts ??‍♂️

How about you shut the fuck up talking to me and we wouldn't have issues
I wasn't talking to you. You just quoted me then deleted it...I wanted to know why ??‍♂️

You get way too wound up about this shit ... Go get some pussy or something instead of telling men to eat dicks... Shits weird

I wasn't talking to you. You just quoted me then deleted it...I wanted to know why ??‍♂️

You get way too wound up about this shit ... Go get some pussy or something instead of telling men to eat dicks... Shits weird
You was talking about me, maybe you shouldn't do that if you don't want any issues. We ain't said shit to each other in weeks and lets keep it that way

Lol, so I said Beavis and Butthead and you immediately knew I was talking about you??

???

You got it bruh

Back