Welcome To aBlackWeb

Othal Wallace stood his ground against a pig trying to lynch him

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – A friend of accused gunmanOthal Wallace is demanding to know what led up to the shooting of a Daytona Beach police officer on Wednesday.

DBPD said Wallace — also known as Ozone — was seen on body camera footage shooting officer Jayson Raynor on Wednesday night as Raynor approached Wallace in his car.

“I want to get his part of the story out without him getting killed by the police because that’s what the police are trying to do,” Brandon Oliver said. “He’s a great father. He’s a great guy in the community. This has never happened before.”

Oliver said he’s concerned about the events that led police to Wallace in the first place, which he said were not shown in the police body camera footage.

“You got to look at the whole story from the way I’m looking at my brother’s situation,” he said. “You’re sitting in your car, minding your own business, and the police never even got a call to the area. They were never called. He said he was patrolling the area. You see my brother in a car, and then that gives your right to go bother him?

DBPD said Raynor was on patrol when he went to investigate what they called suspicious activity.

“Why was the police officer even bothering him in the first place? Why did you respond with the officer shining his light in the vehicle? Why was the police officer there?” he said. “It’s two sides to every story. Ozone would never shoot a police with no reason. It would have to be a damn good reason because he feared for his life.”

The search for Wallace continues throughout the state of Florida and into Atlanta, where a Be On The Lookout alert was issued to Atlanta Metro Police.

“Nobody wants him killed, and if anything, Ozone, I will tell you turn yourself in to the police,” Oliver said. “Turn yourself in to the police because the only thing they want do is kill you.”
“You got to look at the whole story from the way I’m looking at my brother’s situation,” he said. “You’re sitting in your car, minding your own business, and the police never even got a call to the area. They were never called. He said he was patrolling the area. You see my brother in a car, and then that gives your right to go bother him?

= pig earned that slug to the dome

They ambushed an innocent man 1 time too many

i don’t like cops. But I can’t believe y’all unanimously acting like this a good thing. For one, the shoot first ask questions later is never a safe policy, two you shooting at the authorities for what again?, three, now these cops really bout to come at niggas head now feeling even more justified in doing so. Dumb move
Bruh you gotta stop giving white cops (people) benefit of the doubt. They don't deserve it nor give you the same

I don't think you understand what was going on.. The race soldiers were doing a racial profiling practice called "proactive patroling" . They weren't called in for anything, they were harassing an innocent black man at his home.. he was going to harm/kill him

Othal wasnt going. Don't call him dumb for protecting himself from an ambush

Bruh you gotta stop giving white cops (people) benefit of the doubt. They don't deserve it nor give you the same

I don't think you understand what was going on.. The race soldiers were doing a racial profiling practice called "proactive patroling" . They weren't called in for anything, they were harassing an innocent black man at his home.. he was going to harm/kill him

Othal wasnt going. Don't call him dumb for protecting himself from an ambush
I get that, and there’s no reason to treat the neither like that but I don’t see where the cop intended to lynch him.

Fucked up how they can instantly drop 100k reward for someone who shot an officer (likely tax money funded) and be irate about an officer being shot, yet show their own inhumanity for not sharing the same empathy to a person of another skin colour.

if the officers shoot someone it’s generally a paid vacation then back onto the murder squad to carry on business as usual.

hope this guy manages to live long enough to have his day in court and get off with no charges.

i don’t like cops. But I can’t believe y’all unanimously acting like this a good thing. For one, the shoot first ask questions later is never a safe policy, two you shooting at the authorities for what again?, three, now these cops really bout to come at niggas head now feeling even more justified in doing so. Dumb move
Nah. Fuck them cops.

#othalisinnocemt

Back