Welcome To aBlackWeb

Othal Wallace stood his ground against a pig trying to lynch him

A nigga shot someone in the head but the soft shoeing has been minimal, to my surprise. Any other time its like pulling teeth convincing abw white people ain't shit lol.
I think most people understand....they just might not want it to become a central focus with trying to get thru a day.

just my opinion

I think most people understand....they just might not want it to become a central focus with trying to get thru a day.

just my opinion
Uh, they always understand tho. People here just opt to take the easy way out or play dumb a lot of times. The Mikhia Bryant (gjrl with a knife) thread niggas sided with the cops, niggas sided with the maga folk against deshaun watson, they still side with biden/harris. Im surprised nobody took the fake moral high ground in this situation, where it would be understandable to side against othal shooting first and dipping

Uh, they always understand tho. People here just opt to take the easy way out or play dumb a lot of times. The Mikhia Bryant (gjrl with a knife) thread niggas sided with the cops, niggas sided with the maga folk against deshaun watson, they still side with biden/harris. Im surprised nobody took the fake moral high ground in this situation, where it would be understandable to side against othal shooting first and dipping
In the knife case it was a matter of perspective tho.

i think we should have more patience and understanding of how Others see things.
We don’t have to agree but to understand each other helps us all.

In the knife case it was a matter of perspective tho.

i think we should have more patience and understanding of how Others see things.
We don’t have to agree but to understand each other helps us all.
I do agree with that, i do..but finding yourself on the safe side of every damn topic is playing dumb and counterproductive soft shoeing. There has been a war waged against us whether niggas acknowledge it or not

I do agree with that, i do..but finding yourself on the safe side of every damn topic is playing dumb and counterproductive soft shoeing. There has been a war waged against us whether niggas acknowledge it or not
True......but I think here is a place to escape for some and they don’t want to be consumed with reality every moment.

I ain’t really been following this story. So was it ever confirmed if that was my mans house or not?

The narrative has changed. The cop was no longer “proactive patrolling” he was responding to a call of a “suspicious vehicle”.

bullllllshit..Id like to hear the flimsy ass reasoning.. now that they've had time to come up with a bullshit story... on how was it suspicious? What was suspicious about it

smfh

bullllllshit..Id like to hear the flimsy ass reasoning.. now that they've had time to come up with a bullshit story... on how was it suspicious? What was suspicious about it

smfh

Hey, if he was responding to a call, all they got to do is release the call audio right?

Back