Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

I guess I'm just in the extreme minority here. When I see fuckshit like that I immediately go, OK this crackhead is obviously lying for attention.. y'all tend to take his word as the Truth and put the onus on Nick Cannon to prove him wrong... childish way to approach things imo

The people who believe these things w/o any shred of evidence are often the folks who are on the "You can't make it big w/o having to do something gay" mentality...also funny because they rarely take that "believe shit w/o evidence" to other areas in life

ok. I got time today lol. I dont mind him being a coke head, i dont mind him trying to rap, i dont mind him tryin be some wannabe next level mogul type nigga yadda yadda. It is what it is.

But why when he goes on these rants its always on some gay stuff. Something aint right.

He said Will Smith raped him?

yeesh... w how weird Hollywood is, it wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Really? this motherfucker just off his rocker

First he said the shit about Nick Cannon then Will Smith and just yesterday i think he said Jamie Foxx

aint no damn way

Really? this motherfucker just off his rocker

First he said the shit about Nick Cannon then Will Smith and just yesterday i think he said Jamie Foxx

aint no damn way

I don’t think it’s true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was.

Back