Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

That's your silly statement. Show where anyone else claimed that the world was or needed to be connected for people to have enough resources. Again, that was never the argument. God spin attempt though.

You made the claim that before the world was connected, there weren't enough resources for the population. The three of us have offered rebuttal which you can't prove wrong. You conveniently ignored the post from @VIBE where he explained what happened in the past.

And I still need that link from your claimed research.

My entire point was that god let folks starve for millions of years. Now the world is connected its humans fault that other folks starve. ( which it is) but before where was god.

It was part of argument and how you gon tell me what im saying

Where the fuck you even pulling this shit from.

Man im done with you

Before the world was so connected and we had enough...

You know what... Nevermind, you got it.

Niggas look at the world how it is now and forgot for millions of years it wasnt how its been for the last 200 lololol

The bold isn't you? Somebody else typed that for you? Can't even remember the silly isht you typed.

@Dwayne I still need that link. Or you can just admit that you lied and didn't look up a damn thing. Either or.

The bold isn't you? Somebody else typed that for you? Can't even renege the silly isht you typed.

I tossed a number

And yes, if you wanna chop it all the way down, the world was not as connected as it was 200 years ago. I can go to Africa, Asia and South America in 2 weeks and talk to anybody anywhere damn near instantly. So we wasnt as connected since you wanna be anal

I tossed a number

And yes, if you wanna chop it all the way down, the world was not as connected as it was 200 years ago. I can go to Africa, Asia and South America in 2 weeks and talk to anybody anywhere damn near instantly. So we wasnt as connected since you wanna be anal

That's a lot of words to say you were wrong as hell. And you're still trying be right somehow after admitting you just tossed out a number without thinking. Amazing.

Still need that link though.

The bold isn't you? Somebody else typed that for you? Can't even renege the silly isht you typed.

I tossed a number but now you wanna quote an exact pharse but when I said connected in a previous post you skipped over that and try to say that was never part of my argument

That's a lot of words to say you were wrong as hell. And you're still trying be right somehow after admitting you just tossed out a number without thinking. Amazing.

Still need that link though.

You still havent admitted you was wrong and lied about me trying to change the argument

No need to respond.

I tossed a number but now you wanna quote an exact pharse but when I said connected in a previous post you skipped over that and try to say that was never part of my argument

The double quote? And it wasn't part of the argument. You can't really be that slow.

Still need that link while you're here.

You still havent admitted you was wrong and lied about me trying to change the argument

No need to respond.

Prove the lie. That wasn't the argument. The argument was that humans have not been able to produce, store and transport food for thousands of years in order to sustain civilizations. That is what you tried to correct that man on, is it not?

The double quote? And it wasn't part of the argument. You can't really be that slow.

Still need that link while you're here.

How you gon tell me about the argument I was making in the beginning when it was literally part of it multiple times before you decided to join.

Wrong. The resources was there but the means of transportation or even keep the same goods edible wasnt. Thats new to mankind. Stop with the false information

This the post I nosigned

@Mister Since you wanna no sign.

Show me this mass transportation methods thats been around for Thousands of years that also keep all that food edible and was reaching everywhere in the world..

This was your response to said nosign. So what's the argument again?

Prove the lie. That wasn't the argument. The argument was that humans have not been able to produce, store and transport food for thousands of years in order to sustain civilizations. That is what you tried to correct that man on, is it not?

The argument was much more that that but since you wanna cherry pick that one piece.

VERY FEW and I mean VERY FEW societies was able to do that. Only a handful around the world. Them same folks could not feed the world and stop folks from starving

the world wasn’t connected in the same sense we are today, but they also weren’t ignorant to it. They have always traveled and transported goods, people, villages etc. It would take them months to trek. This is how we spread across the globe. This wasn’t lost on them. Yes, all of this has happened for thousands of years. Refrigeration has been around since at least 500bc. Other methods of preservation, which meant it could be transported, are way earlier.

How you gon tell me about the argument I was making in the beginning when it was literally part of it multiple times before you decided to join.

Because I can easily see through BS spin attempts. I've provided your own words. Keep spinning though.

the world wasn’t connected in the same sense we are today, but they also weren’t ignorant to it. They have always traveled and transported goods, people, villages etc. It would take them months to trek. This is how we spread across the globe. This wasn’t lost on them. Yes, all of this has happened for thousands of years. Refrigeration has been around since at least 500bc. Other methods of preservation, which meant it could be transported, are way earlier.

@Dwayne don't ignore this one.

That wasnt the case for THOUSNADS of years for the entire world

The world was not as connected as it is now. @Mister you cant argue that so dont even try. People was starving to death due to not enough available food for millions of years across the globe

It’s not about connection. The population was significantly less. Abd peoples lives everywhere. If an area went through famine they died. There is a reason you don’t hear about civilizations starving out. It did not happen.

The argument was much more that that but since you wanna cherry pick that one piece.

VERY FEW and I mean VERY FEW societies was able to do that. Only a handful around the world. Them same folks could not feed the world and stop folks from starving

Prove the bold. Just provide one link that backs your claims.

How did population continue to grow if what you're saying is true?

Back