Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

Because I can easily see through BS spin attempts. I've provided your own words. Keep spinning though.

Didnt try to spin anything.

this is a thread regarding somebody finding religion and i said god ain’t shit because of what he has allowed to happen for millions of years.

My entire point was that god let folks starve for millions of years. Now the world is connected its humans fault that other folks starve. ( which it is) but before where was god.

It was part of argument and how you gon tell me what im saying

Man go to sleep

the world wasn’t connected in the same sense we are today, but they also weren’t ignorant to it. They have always traveled and transported goods, people, villages etc. It would take them months to trek. This is how we spread across the globe. This wasn’t lost on them. Yes, all of this has happened for thousands of years. Refrigeration has been around since at least 500bc. Other methods of preservation, which meant it could be transported, are way earlier.

It’s been around don’t mean many societies was doing it. Especially the level to travel around the world

Broski, back then they DIDNT NEED TO FEED THE WORLD.

they were self sustaining.. farming, hunting, trading

today it’s a much different world with the way we consume things and destroy farmland and hunting grounds by industrialization and the modernization from villages, small towns and empires to housing/neighborhoods/cities.

so today we have an extreme need for ‘feeding the world’ because of that, and the reliance of large companies now, we can mass produce faster and in an over-abundance of goods/foods. I’m sure there’s more variables that have led to this… but this is a small part of why we have to do that.

Dwayne and Marc point was belief in God is wack cuz God let bad things happen. Trying to downplay Orlando Brown journey. Somebody stated were the bad things because God did not care or because man did not care?

Today we draw maps by aerial view and computer mapping… they hand drew it. And not just their little area, literally whole countries, their oceans, rivers and lakes, mountains and deserts,

this required travel.

Travel also was required in the introduction of fruits, vegetables, spices, plants, material, animals to other countries.

thousands of years, yes.

@Dwayne where's the link, my guy. You claimed you did your googles. Let me see what you got.

Dwayne and Marc point was belief in God is wack cuz God let bad things happen. Trying to downplay Orlando Brown journey. Somebody stated were the bad things because God did not care or because man did not care?

Lmao at down playing his journey.

man I don’t give a fuck about folks like him or Josh Gordon. After a while and committing the same fuck up over and over you tend to not care bout the person. This is still the same dude that said so many black movie stars raped him.

Y’all rotting for him and I couldn’t care less about his journey

Lmao at down playing his journey.

man I don’t give a fuck about folks like him or Josh Gordon. After a while and committing the same fuck up over and over you tend to not care bout the person. This is still the same dude that said so many black movie stars raped him.

Y’all rotting for him and I couldn’t care less about his journey

Ok

Y’all wanna take what I said and over blow it and change the title like I said we didn’t transport food the last two hundred years. When I literally said thousands of years.

Lame ass niggas don’t matter who the mod who changed it is.

Y’all wanna take what I said and over blow it and change the title like I said we didn’t transport food the last two hundred years. When I literally said thousands of years.

Lame ass niggas don’t matter who the mod who changed it is.
I did it and you gotta relax brah

I'm not even sure how y'all got to this point but the shit was funny to me so I changed the thread title cause it became the topic at some point. Not the first time I've been called lame and I'm sure it won't be the last

Laugh every now and then brah

Back