Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taystee kept season 5 and 6 alive. She's definitely the most talented actress on the show.

By the way Caputo character arc was great. He was a real jerk season 1 and he did alot to fight for taystee and improve prison conditions.

Fig even had a great moment realizing how inhumane the ICE detainee conditions were
Even made me sad about Pensatucky. Hated her the first couple seasons.

Taystee kept season 5 and 6 alive. She's definitely the most talented actress on the show.

By the way Caputo character arc was great. He was a real jerk season 1 and he did alot to fight for taystee and improve prison conditions.

Fig even had a great moment realizing how inhumane the ICE detainee conditions were

Yeah caputo and fig going through their redemption arcs together was pretty dope in the end. Went from hating them to loving them over the course of the series.

Taystee been the backbone of the show. Role seemed almost too natural for her. I hope that actress finds work. Kinda disappointed I haven't seen her pop up in anything already.

Everyone here seemed to feel the way I felt. Danielle Brooks aka Tastie is a great actress and was the best character to me on the show and especially the last few seasons. It made me mad that she never got those murder charges dropped but I liked that she didn't kill herself and found a cause to keep her positive.

Piper was and is one of my least favorite characters and this season just made me not like her character even more. I guess it was cool that she got herself together and stayed with Alex but I truly didn't care.

I thought they left so many things unanswered and a lot of fucked up stuff occurred at the end but it is kind of understandable because for people who are incarcerated and have family and friends in the system that's really how it is. Life truly goes on while the incarcerated people's lives kinda goes hella slow.

Who’s the baddest chick on this show?
View attachment 157441
Image result for Dayanara Diaz

Image result for mendoza oitnb

selenis-leyva.jpg

Them old(er) Spanish women shit on everyone on the show

I’m not into Spanish chicks or little tits but Gloria and Maria had such distinctive Fatties in those jump suits it was really a no brainer

#3 is Tasty, her flash scene as just a round the way good chick is sexy af

After that....ehhh. Those ditzy Spanish chicks were cool. The runner was bad when she got screen time.

Back