Welcome To aBlackWeb

I havent watched any OITNB since Season 3. Wasnt that it got super boring to me, i just kind of completely forgot about it. Just like the creators other show "Weeds" though, it starts out super good then as the series progresses just kind of lose interest in it.

Anyone feel like seasons 4 and 5 were really worth the watch?

I havent watched any OITNB since Season 3. Wasnt that it got super boring to me, i just kind of completely forgot about it. Just like the creators other show "Weeds" though, it starts out super good then as the series progresses just kind of lose interest in it.

That and @atribecalledGabi and Mastery introduced me to Wentworth...

I liked season 4 n 5. But you have to be into the story n characters. Cuz at times it can be hit or miss. I dig it tho.

damn....I just knew this shit was over

they just left us hanging the last season

honestly didnt see where they could go with the story from there

at some point the whole thing went from Piper's story to Litchfield's story and then everybody was a main character....made it hard to see the direction

its just a stuck in jail comedy/drama now

ima check it out tho

edit: just saw that short ass trailer......so Litchfield is shut down and they all move to max......1/3 of the characters we know are about to die or get shipped off, watch.....this is the wrap up season

damn....I just knew this shit was over

they just left us hanging the last season

honestly didnt see where they could go with the story from there

at some point the whole thing went from Piper's story to Litchfield's story and then everybody was a main character....made it hard to see the direction

its just a stuck in jail comedy/drama now

ima check it out tho

edit: just saw that short ass trailer......so Litchfield is shut down and they all move to max......1/3 of the characters we know are about to die or get shipped off, watch.....this is the wrap up season

I hope this is the last season. I mean what more can they tell storywise

so after the real trailer I see what they did *shrugs*

nice save but i still cant tell if its enough to continue on

Last season was a let down to me. In all honesty if they found a way to wrap it up at that point it would of been great. These type of shows don’t got a long shelf life. OZ ended a season too late. This show about to have a season 6 and 7. Eh..

Back