Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Piper done touched down

interesting but this shit looks slow and emotional on the way out

not much to keep the male viewers engaged at all

I did see ol boy in the delorean tho....if it got the flux capacitor there could be something here

Big Piper done touched down

interesting but this shit looks slow and emotional on the way out

not much to keep the male viewers engaged at all

I did see ol boy in the delorean tho....if it got the flux capacitor there could be something here

I didn't even finish last season bc it didn't keep my attn. I agree this looks like it's gon be filled with emotion and it ain't makin my anticipation any higher.

I forgot black cindy snitched on taystee.

I pretty much been watching this show outa habit so I'll see how they finish it off. Hope they keep the piper shit to a minimum.

thanks for the clarity @Blackish

this confirms my theory on entertainment...particularly film and tv

titties and violence keeps people engaged, period

if you start there, you cant just drop off into no deep life shit.......this proved true for Sons of Anarchy, Weeds, and a few other good shows

keep that energy lol......imo Power and The Chi will be next up to try to make the positive turn to wrap up stories and get boring

I forgot black cindy snitched on taystee.

I pretty much been watching this show outa habit so I'll see how they finish it off. Hope they keep the piper shit to a minimum.

Pipe Dawg gettin out is the peak of my interest in this season

her and the g/f made for some good episodes in the beginning

they could have made the whole shit about Daya since season 2 and I would have watched tho

Outside of the scenes with Piper this was the best season in the past few seasons. Taystee deserves an Emmy for this season. She was acting her ass off imo.

Taystee kept season 5 and 6 alive. She's definitely the most talented actress on the show.

By the way Caputo character arc was great. He was a real jerk season 1 and he did alot to fight for taystee and improve prison conditions.

Fig even had a great moment realizing how inhumane the ICE detainee conditions were

Back