Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Nobody is denying that. Nobody is even denying that black people, especially black men, become the face of crimes committed by all races. But taking actual guilty people and trying to state that because random white guy who also committed the same crime didn't get a documentary means somehow the pressure on someone like R. Kelly should be lessened is just a bad take. And that is what some people are arguing for
No one has ever argued for lessening the heat on black predators but turning up the heat on white ones to match or exceed the heat on black predators

Nobody is denying that. Nobody is even denying that black people, especially black men, become the face of crimes committed by all races. But taking actual guilty people and trying to state that because random white guy who also committed the same crime didn't get a documentary means somehow the pressure on someone like R. Kelly should be lessened is just a bad take. And that is what some people are arguing for

I hear you. Im not necessarily trying to lessen the R Kelly heat, but I do think someone else could have had a part 1 before his part 2.

I hear you. Im not necessarily trying to lessen the R Kelly heat, but I do think someone else could have had a part 1 before his part 2.

While this is true do niggas really want to be arguing the public image of a man who we all know has been foul? Niggas arguing for a softer public image on a man who preyed on black women for years. Nah I can't rock with that.

While this is true do niggas really want to be arguing the public image of a man who we all know has been foul? Niggas arguing for a softer public image on a man who preyed on black women for years. Nah I can't rock with that.

I don't think it's defending his image. I don't think there's anything to do to his image at this point though. He's been completely exposed, image destroyed, and everyone can already instantly tell you specifics of his sex crimes. It's beating a dead horse now. This one could be a culture attack focusing on how people knew and didn't care.

There's gotta be a way to support and defend black men without coming to the defense of sexual predators, abusers and all-around low-lives time and time again. But you wouldn't know it from the way a lot of threads on this site go.

"well what about him?" is an argument that you wouldn't accept from a child trying to justify bad behavior so why the hell do you think it holds any weight among adults?

And if the argument is that you're afraid of the perception of black men as whole being judged by the actions of a select handful of rich, elite black sex criminals (lol) then the logical counter to that isn't to point out white criminals and complain that their black couterparts have it too hard (again, lol) but to praise and uplift actual black role models. But shit like that don't get computers putin so here we are.

Last edited:
There's gotta be a way to support and defend black men without coming to the defense of sexual predators, abusers and all-around low-lives time and time again. But you wouldn't know it from the way a lot of threads on this site go.

"well what about him?" is an argument that you wouldn't accept from a child trying to justify bad behavior so why the hell do you think it holds any weight among adults?

And if the argument is that you're afraid of the perception of black men as whole being judged by the actions of a select handful of rich, elite black sex criminals (lol) then the logical counter to that isn't to point out white criminals and complain that their black couterparts have it too hard (again, lol) but to praise and uplift actual black role models. But shit like that don't get computers putin so here we are.
How often are the black role models celebrated outside or death?
It's such a divide that also shows here.
He's fake, he's a coon...an those threads never do numbers. Seems most positive threads get overlooked. Like, it's alot of good dudes to celebrate...good women and people in general. But if it's not viral....it's not important.

Lastly it seems like people can associate with bad or ain't shit people more than they can with someone who positive.

Go figure.

Just to be clear...when it's been said weinstein didnt get as much attention as kellz did...what are we basing that on? Cuz the NYT/WaPo/LATimes etc and all them publications have articles about Weinstein damn near weekly.

If black twitter is yall measure for attention then I see why one would believe kellz got more promo

Just to be clear...when it's been said weinstein didnt get as much attention as kellz did...what are we basing that on? Cuz the NYT/WaPo/LATimes etc and all them publications have articles about Weinstein damn near weekly.

If black twitter is yall measure for attention then I see why one would believe kellz got more promo
What up gabs.
Missed you but you gonna get this work.

what we see now is a cover to show its not a biased thing when its clear its a biased thing.
The court is breaking rules to get black end but allowing white dudes to use the rules to skate.

We know kekz is guilty, but don't be corrupt to get him then be gentle on others. Don't be corrupt to get Cosby then gentle on others.
Don't put out biased docs to a society that can't think on their own. Do what's right. Otherwise, don't do it.

I hate that kekz was found not guilty.....but why don't we stand by that? Regardless of what it truly is? Its the oj shit. Black people are always guilty even after the courts don't hold them like that. Yet, only white people are vindicated after found not guilty even when we know its not true.

Kelz arenas were still packed with women but its also women who are now claiming kick him up. Dudes ain't touch him but niggas kill for dumb shit everyday.

who really to blame in all this?

An immoral society

What up gabs.

what we see now is a cover to show its not a biased thing when its clear its a biased thing.
The court is breaking rules to get black end but allowing white dudes to use the rules to skate.

We know kekz is guilty, but don't be corrupt to get him then be gentle on others. Don't be corrupt to get Cosby then gentle on others.
Don't put out biased docs to a society that can't think on their own. Do what's right. Otherwise, don't do it.

I hate that kekz was found not guilty.....but why don't we stand by that? Regardless of what it truly is? Its the oj shit. Black people are always guilty even after the courts don't hold them like that. Yet, only white people are vindicated after found not guilty even when we know its not true.

Kelz arenas were still packed with women but its also women who are now claiming kick him up. Dudes ain't touch him but niggas kill for dumb shit everyday.

An immoral society
Nigga....

What that gotta do with.....

Nvm. I'm goin to bed.

How often are the black role models celebrated outside or death?
It's such a divide that also shows here.
He's fake, he's a coon...an those threads never do numbers. Seems most positive threads get overlooked. Like, it's alot of good dudes to celebrate...good women and people in general. But if it's not viral....it's not important.

Lastly it seems like people can associate with bad or ain't shit people more than they can with someone who positive.

Go figure.

Good people don’t ask to be celebrated tho generally they don’t feel the need to brag. We got all sorts of positive threads but y’all like conflicts and debates

What up gabs.

An immoral society

Soooo kellz should slide and molest more girls just so he can be treated fairly due to the image of black men? So if niggas shoot some kids they should be taken to Burger King and given mental evaluations

Soooo kellz should slide and molest more girls just so he can be treated fairly due to the image of black men? So if niggas shoot some kids they should be taken to Burger King and given mental evaluations
I really don't get how y'all come to shit like this.

Good people don’t ask to be celebrated tho generally they don’t feel the need to brag. We got all sorts of positive threads but y’all like conflicts and debates
Pesos don't either...and the gay thread stay Poppin.
But what do I know.

Back