Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Damn someone was arguing me down that it got the same attention and I just missed it. I don’t know if you can watch it now to be honest.

Wow, you should quote where someone actually said that. That'd be interesting to read.

I guess if you live in a country without Hulu you wouldn't be able to watch it now. But it's available on Hulu for the rest of us.

Racist benefit financially from a ton of shit but you still buy/watch/work.

White supremacist benefits from me paying my taxes im pretty sure

I think all of those are bad comparisons.

The way you think is fine though, as long as you don't support the mute r Kelly movement.

i just went through all 15 pages (as of this post) of this thread

i have a range of emotions from lol to smh at most of you

Don't answer my question with questions.

So again. Who supposed to stop them and how they supposed go about stopping them?
I answered you.

The solutions are there. Just men raised by women that only want themselves protected and not raising a man who care about more than his household. Community is apart of the household.
Make these bitch niggas man up.
Don't talk about kelz but let your fam get bussed out by older dudes.
It makes no sense and makes that case look funny to me.

I answered you.

The solutions are there. Just men raised by women that only want themselves protected and not raising a man who care about more than his household. Community is apart of the household.
Make these bitch niggas man up.
Don't talk about kelz but let your fam get bussed out by older dudes.
It makes no sense and makes that case look funny to me.

So still no answers cool.

Was going to be a bunch of hypocritical bullshit and fake moral saying that make folks feel good by saying it but don't make any real world sense.

So still no answers cool.

Was going to be a bunch of hypocritical bullshit and fake moral saying that make folks feel good by saying it but don't make any real world sense.
If you don't agree fine.....but don't attack my answer, punk.

We do t need to say morals...but right is right.
Fuck the crowd....step up.
But since kelz is the national target...cool.

Meanwhile, antwone still abusing lil shawanda

Wow, you should quote where someone actually said that. That'd be interesting to read.

I guess if you live in a country without Hulu you wouldn't be able to watch it now. But it's available on Hulu for the rest of us.
That’s MY point saying that it didn’t from the time I first quoted you.

If you don't agree fine.....but don't attack my answer, punk.

We do t need to say morals...but right is right.
Fuck the crowd....step up.
But since kelz is the national target...cool.

Meanwhile, antwone still abusing lil shawanda

If your answers is bullshit because how you and people who think like you jump around shit by picking and choosing then it will be attacked and appropriately called out for the bullshit that it is.

Stop speaking bullshit and your answers can't be attacked. The attacker would then be on some bullshit

If your answers is bullshit because how you and people who think like you jump around shit by picking and choosing then it will be attacked and appropriately called out for the bullshit that it is.

Stop speaking bullshit and your answers can't be attacked. The attacker would then be on some bullshit
Ya uncle

That’s MY point saying that it didn’t from the time I first quoted you.

So what you're saying is you can't actually quote any posters saying what you asserted in the post I quoted. Got it.

Gonna check out Untouchable on Hulu now that you are aware that it can still be watched publicly?

So what you're saying is you can't actually quote any posters saying what you asserted in the post I quoted. Got it.

Gonna check out Untouchable on Hulu now that you are aware that it can still be watched publicly?
I'll help you.
She seems more sympathetic and kinda admires his growth to power.

Because that’s been MY point. That’s what I said. Now be gone.

Because that’s been MY point. That’s what I said. Now be gone.

Actually this is what YOU said:

Damn someone was arguing me down that it got the same attention and I just missed it. I don’t know if you can watch it now to be honest.

It should be quite simple for you to pull up the posts where "someone" actually said what you're saying they said in this post. Your quote function is obviously working. Have at it.

Actually this is what YOU said:

It should be quite simple for you to pull up the posts where "someone" actually said what you're saying they said in this post. Your quote function is obviously working. Have at it.
I said that it wasn’t getting the same attention hence the sarcasm. You said it did because it came out at the Sundance film festival.

I said that it wasn’t getting the same attention hence the sarcasm. You said it did because it came out at the Sundance film festival.

Quote. The. Posts.

You keep making assertions that could be easily proved by quoting the posts where I've actually stated what you're claiming. I haven't deleted or edited anything so this should be a simple task.

Quote. The. Posts.

You keep making assertions that could be easily proved by quoting the posts where I've actually stated what you're claiming. I haven't deleted or edited anything so this should be a simple task.
My point is that the docs didn’t get the same level of attention. You quoted me and said this.

Why didn't you start the thread? Did you watch the documentary? Did you promote it? Or did you ignore it and pretend it wasn't made and claim that only the black pervs get documentaries made on them?

My replay was this.

I didn’t even know when it came out. I found out from you. But guess what? I damn sure knew when R Kelly’s doc came out.

You then said this.

That sounds like a you problem. I knew about the documentary last fall. It wasn't released secretly. I'm not the only person on this site that knew of its existence either.

I then said this

So it got the same level of attention that R Kelly’s did you’re saying?

Then you said this.

Is that what you read? I'm pretty clear in my statements. Rebut what is on your screen or move along.

Then we’ve gone back and forth since with you saying shit like rEfUtE mE

Ok. Now quote my posts where I said what you're claiming.

I thought that's what you went to do but you decided to quote yourself instead. Odd.

Back