Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Kelly and its not even close. He raped little girls.

Completely fair to feel that way, and I'm not arguing against it. The only dilemma I end up with is which is worse; consensual (in the eyes of a minor) sex with a minor, or violent forcible rape with an adult who is clearly not consenting? One is universally wrong, one differs from place to place.

We ignored R-Kelly for 18 years and he was the worse of the worse because he messed with kids.
The thing I hate about this is its local dudes doing this very thing....
Put kelz in jail the right way and go after all predators.

This pick and choose shit is corny.

Is this mute R Kelly an example of us losing the PR battle again? I've heard plenty of people say they won't listen to R Kelly, but I don't know if I've heard anyone say they won't watch a Harvey Weinstein movie.
That means they gotta stop watching Disney movies

:hahaha:

Why did y’all ignore him?
Because what kelz did happens in the hood everyday......and nothing.

Niggas are pretending right now.

Stop grown ass antwone from smashing the 16 yr old who's built like a woman. Niggas say it ain't right but they get it but don't stop it. And then pretend to not see it because she act grown.

So what is that he does that you're being so damn technical about?

Fuck and rape women while saying hes going to put them in a movie.

I just know he dont write, direct or act in the movies.

A R Kelly song came on the other I didnt turn it off Shurgs

Because what kelz did happens in the hood everyday......and nothing.

Niggas are pretending right now.

Stop grown ass antwone from smashing the 16 yr old who's built like a woman. Niggas say it ain't right but they get it but don't stop it. And then pretend to not see it because she act grown.

Who supposed to stop it and how do you propose they go about stopping it?

Fuck and rape women while saying hes going to put them in a movie.

I just know he dont write, direct or act in the movies.

A R Kelly song came on the other I didnt turn it off Shurgs

Your response ain't computing. We're good here

Who supposed to stop it and how do you propose they go about stopping it?
So niggas can stop other dudes from setting up shop..but pervs ain't worth a beatdown and no one snitch?

This is where I question street shit.
So a nigga can lose his life for stopping on the wrong corner to go inside a store but the Lil girls in the community aren't worth killing a criminal for?

It's alot that can be done. It's alot that's fine for less or meaningless shit.

So niggas can stop other dudes from setting up shop..but pervs ain't worth a beatdown and no one snitch?

This is where I question street shit.
So a nigga can lose his life for stopping on the wrong corner to go inside a store but the Lil girls in the community aren't worth killing a criminal for?

It's alot that can be done. It's alot that's fine for less or meaningless shit.

Don't answer my question with questions.

So again. Who supposed to stop them and how they supposed go about stopping them?

Back