Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

Women don't really want equality. They just want the perks from equality, not everything that really comes with it.

This might not seem major to say, but when your girl is a feminist, this leads to a 2 hr argument everytime lol

Russell Westbrook laughing.gif

There was a young lady from NC from the old site...........who seems to share very similar views to the young lady you described.

Not naming any names though............jus saying.

I don't know man gif.gif

I agree, @atribecalledGabi. A friend of a friend got salty and left a party cause I told her that she would never be a man the same way me and him are because she never went through the rites of passage, such as a grade school fist fight or shooting your shot at a school dance. The physicality that characterizes manhood isn't something that you can just inject - until your every interaction is coloured with a process of sizing up other men you engage then you're just looking the part.

I think minorities cling too hard to the past and it hurts their efforts to make themselves the best they can be, irrespective of what our ancestors suffered through and bled for.

I think the more feminine and classically attractive a woman is the more incompetent and useless she tends to be, which is why so many of those women "need" a man who makes good money and has his shit together, because he essentially needs to compensate for her ineptitude.

I think men who cry about feminism are fucking idiotic and have failed to actually recognize once again what women want out of feminism: they want to be heard. It's been eons and women still cant be heard without being made out to be "hysterical" or crazy. You don't have to change shit, stop being a whiner and just listen.

I think women who don't drive do a huge disservice to the movement.

I think Latinos who put Spanish on a pedestal are inadvertently worshipping their colonial oppression. Same can be said for religions.

I think stereotypes are justified in a lot of cases when they are strong. If we know 80 percent of school shootings are committed by white kids, that justifies racial profiling for me, as long as there is reason for that initial suspicion besides being white. I think that reasoning applies to any crime where the statistics are really strong like that.

Religion

whenever I break down the story of Jonah bein swallowed by a whale (or big fish) & how it's impossible to survive, it ruffles feathers

1. For a whale (or big fish) to swallow you, you'd prolly drown 1st cuz you'd be in deep water

actually had someone try to tell me the whale could swim to the shore & eat you.. smh

2. the muscles in the esophagus of the whale (or big fish) would crush you as it swallows

3. if you somehow miraculously don't drown or get crushed on the way down, how can you survive w/o oxygen for 3 days? not to mention the stomach acid

they usually have no response after all that

1 dude told me he'll take the odds on believing in Jesus, jus in case heaven/hell is real

I said "if you're playin odds you should be a Hindu, they believe in over 36,000,000 gods..

1 lottery ticket vs 36,000,000 tickets, who's odds are better?" Lol

Same probability per ticket, technically, but if they're all for the same lottery and have different numbers, then your odds are 36,000,000 / N

Ya dig?

Michelle Obama is beautiful, she ain't stunning, cut it out

Defined abs on a woman ain't sexy, it's damn near disgusting

Men that like BABs, beat women, and I'm not talking about fucking

If a woman I don't know attacked me, I'm punching her square in her shit like she a man.

Some niggaz hate niggaz more than white people do, and they ain't the type of niggaz you see on Fox news

Weed....is overrated

Blow jobs are over rated

More than a mouthfull is too much titty, but I ain't got a problem being a glutton for the right ones.

Bitches want a big dick the way niggaz want a woman who is always home. It sounds good on paper till you gotta deal with it. I ain't packing a foot long and ion give a fuck if ya uterus hurt...take this dick.

There's an average of 30 days in a month, we fuckin for 23 and making love for 2. Anything else , you don't got a grip on reality.

Lightskin make people look better , not better than dark skin, but it's a benefit with african features.

1526131612_rick and morty badass gif.gif
And I'm gone

Oh, muscle relaxers are the best high on the face of the Earth

Last edited:
I guess I'll add onto what @atribecalledGabi said about transgenders.

Like I legit dont have an issue with them, im all about live and let live but sometimes have conflicting thoughts about them. Not in a they doing anything wrong way but more in a I wonder if society is failing them way.

LBGTQ issues are so sensitive these days that legit studies can't be done to see if a person feeling like they are the opposite gender is a psycological disorder that could be cured or not.

I mean is it normal for a man to feel like they are a woman and vice versa? If as a human I felt like amything else, id be labeled as having a psycological disorder. Let me say I feel like im a cat, or be a grown ass man and say I feel like im a 8 year old trapped in a 29 year olds body and ill be institutionalized.

I feel bad because due to societal sensitivities we might not be giving people the help they need.

Had this discussion with a feminist chick I was seeing and she aint wanna see my point at all, so I said fuck it, ill keep this to myself
Yea...like have 0 issue. I've been to gay clubs and bars and partied right next to them niggas. It's to the point where you wouldn't even know unless clothes came off.

But there has to be an element of body dysmorphia there. But then again like if you say you're mentally ill you invalidate them as a person too...I don't think it's necessarily wrong to be trans, but all of them definitely aint right ...

But I also am conscious of who I say things around which is another reason why I keep shit to myself...cuz niggas be lowkey homophobes so I'm leery of somebody like that agreeing with me on this topic...

Prom season.

I shut the fuck up during prom season.

It's like people just don't give a fuck about sending their teenage daughters out the house dressed like whatever.

They spend way too much money on the whole ordeal, and make a huge deal about the shit.

I dread my kids getting old enough for prom.... Cuz I ain't feeding into none of that shit

Yea...like have 0 issue. I've been to gay clubs and bars and partied right next to them niggas. It's to the point where you wouldn't even know unless clothes came off.

But there has to be an element of body dysmorphia there. But then again like if you say you're mentally ill you invalidate them as a person too...I don't think it's necessarily wrong to be trans, but all of them definitely aint right ...

But I also am conscious of who I say things around which is another reason why I keep shit to myself...cuz niggas be lowkey homophobes so I'm leery of somebody like that agreeing with me on this topic...

Idk bout society but I personally wont knock someone for being mentally ill. I mean I dont judge anyone for having depression, being bi polar etc. I think that shit is a big deal and feel like no one should go through any of that without proper treatment.

So with that said, if someone feels like they are the wrong sex and it turns out to to be chemical imbalance and they seek treatment, I wont judge them for that either.

Im already accepting of trans people anyway, so if it is just normal, ill continue accepting them, if its a mental illness id support them getting help.

Let me say this in public though and ill be labeled a bigot so im just gonna keep this one to myself.

I think men who cry about feminism are fucking idiotic and have failed to actually recognize once again what women want out of feminism: they want to be heard. It's been eons and women still cant be heard without being made out to be "hysterical" or crazy. You don't have to change shit, stop being a whiner and just listen.
I was gonna say this too. Men that complain about feminism just don't wana be challenged.

When I start asking how Noah got 2 of EVERYTHING to fit on a boat and was this boat tha size of a state and by tha time I get to tha 5th different kinda bear and usually after I start asking what all tha shit eating and how you kept polar bears cold...etc. “religious people” finally say some shit like “Cuz God made it work heathen!!”

When I start asking how Noah got 2 of EVERYTHING to fit on a boat and was this boat tha size of a state and by tha time I get to tha 5th different kinda bear and usually after I start asking what all tha shit eating and how you kept polar bears cold...etc. “religious people” finally say some shit like “Cuz God made it work heathen!!”
I love talking religion to religious people lol

Parenting is the one subject I'll bite my tongue on. I can't stand a bad kid. Even worse is a parent that thinks the isht is cute. Just keep your untrained children away from me because I hit kids.

I love talking religion to religious people lol

This older lady at my last job thought I was devil worshiper because I told her my alarm woke me up in tha morning and not God cuz she tried to tell me if God didn’t wake me up I’d still be asleep...she got mad when I told her that was being in a coma lol

I don't talk about my views on politics here. Cats can be on some super right wing ish here and I've found that 9 times outta 10 it's not worth the effort talking about it

If someone disses Islam or Muslims it's different though, I got time for that always
Islam isn't real now what

Eh

I would've countered with not every species of bear had been evolved or whatever, but this not my fight

The funny thing is no one likes talking religion with me.

I think it's because I can acknowledge a whole lot of fuckery due to man's nature to rule and control yet still stay spiritually grounded in the overall lessons that are attempting to be passed along.

We all have free will, and independent thinking. Which means in my opinion, you don't have to do every single thing one single way, that goes against building a personal relationship with your God. I feel we're all different so we're all going to worship different. But that's a whole different discussion.

Needless to say though, people who think all Christian are blind followers stay getting frustrated bcuz I don't dismiss their points. I just counter them with how I understand things to be, and how I as a person feel about it.

Ultimately it's not about right vs wrong it's about your walk and being honest with ones self

You want to start something? Next time ask the person "what did the lions eat" or "how did Noah stop the woodpeckers from tearing the ark up"?

Eh

I would've countered with not every species of bear had been evolved or whatever, but this not my fight
I always say stuff like, maybe it sounded like a good story at the time. They didn't put much thought into the details... What was the overall message about the whole story though?

Back