Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

Religion

whenever I break down the story of Jonah bein swallowed by a whale (or big fish) & how it's impossible to survive, it ruffles feathers

1. For a whale (or big fish) to swallow you, you'd prolly drown 1st cuz you'd be in deep water

actually had someone try to tell me the whale could swim to the shore & eat you.. smh

2. the muscles in the esophagus of the whale (or big fish) would crush you as it swallows

3. if you somehow miraculously don't drown or get crushed on the way down, how can you survive w/o oxygen for 3 days? not to mention the stomach acid

they usually have no response after all that

1 dude told me he'll take the odds on believing in Jesus, jus in case heaven/hell is real

I said "if you're playin odds you should be a Hindu, they believe in over 36,000,000 gods..

1 lottery ticket vs 36,000,000 tickets, who's odds are better?" Lol

Nope.....they wife's friends husbands....
Like most married men, you supposed to make your lady feel special....at least outside her bday and valentines...
No one us saying go all out but niggas be like...I don't want her going to the beach alone.

Shit is sad.

They ain't only your wife's friends husband if they asking you to help plan shit. That makes them at least associates of yours.

They ain't only your wife's friends husband if they asking you to help plan shit. That makes them at least associates of yours.
Or....niggas see I like to plan shit an asked for help.
Have they been over during get togethers ....yes.
Do I hang with them niggas solo....fuck no.

But stay focused..

Or....niggas see I like to plan shit an asked for help.
Have they been over during get togethers ....yes.
Do I hang with them niggas solo....fuck no.

But stay focused..

So they your associates like I said. Even if they see you plan nice shit they invited to for your wife. They comfortable enough to ask you to help them plan something. So there is some type of relationship there outside of the wives.

They got your phone number or email?

I try not to keep shit to myself. I be working around some gay and bi women that still feel men should be doing a lil extra when it comes to just about everything.
I ont get that thought process. Like u supposedly progressive yet still believe in gender roles?!

I don't wanna hear that "ima girl" shit at work from nobody. Especially if paychecks aren't specific to sex.

I can't say it's never brought up, I just don't go in depth on them. Shits just confusing to me. Prolly just yankee shit

So they your associates like I said. Even if they see you plan nice shit they invited to for your wife. They comfortable enough to ask you to help them plan something. So there is some type of relationship there outside of the wives.

They got your phone number or email?
I see the smoke rising.

I see the smoke rising.

LLS

I gotta get these jokes and comments off. I ain't going to be talking shit to yall until next tuesday and I'm treating my day in the office today as my friday since I'm off tomorrow.

LLS

I gotta get these jokes and comments off. I ain't going to be talking shit to yall until next tuesday and I'm treating my day in the office today as my friday since I'm off tomorrow.
Its cool...I'm about to head out on a work/nigga trip for like four days myself.

Niggas keep trynna come to the DR but don't want they wife in Brazil.
Smdh.
Them niggas ain't coming with me. Fucking up my foundation in the DR.

Its cool...I'm about to head out on a work/nigga trip for like four days myself.

Niggas keep trynna come to the DR but don't want they wife in Brazil.
Smdh.
Them niggas ain't coming with me. Fucking up my foundation in the DR.

Fuck they marry a person they can't trust for? If the trust was broken and they feel that way then way stay married? Them niggas is suckas. You should tell your wife she needs to hang out with the wives only cause you can't be around niggas who act like that.

My wife knows me well enough to know if she meets someone husband before I do if I would like them enough to be cool or not. If she knows I'm not going to like them she deads all that couple shit and keeps her friendship strictly between that woman and herself.

Fuck they marry a person they can't trust for? If the trust was broken and they feel that way then way stay married? Them niggas is suckas. You should tell your wife she needs to hang out with the wives only cause you can't be around niggas who act like that.

My wife knows me well enough to know if she meets someone husband before I do if I would like them enough to be cool or not. If she knows I'm not going to like them she deads all that couple shit and keeps her friendship strictly between that woman and herself.
Yea..I keep my distance..
But this morning I had to speak up.
She knows I don't care for dude and visa versa...hell...wifey don't like him. but thats her close friend. So if his lady gonna be with mine...let them have fun.
Nigga always think someone trynna make a play for her..including thinking i do.

I guess I'll add onto what @atribecalledGabi said about transgenders.

Like I legit dont have an issue with them, im all about live and let live but sometimes have conflicting thoughts about them. Not in a they doing anything wrong way but more in a I wonder if society is failing them way.

LBGTQ issues are so sensitive these days that legit studies can't be done to see if a person feeling like they are the opposite gender is a psycological disorder that could be cured or not.

I mean is it normal for a man to feel like they are a woman and vice versa? If as a human I felt like amything else, id be labeled as having a psycological disorder. Let me say I feel like im a cat, or be a grown ass man and say I feel like im a 8 year old trapped in a 29 year olds body and ill be institutionalized.

I feel bad because due to societal sensitivities we might not be giving people the help they need.

Had this discussion with a feminist chick I was seeing and she aint wanna see my point at all, so I said fuck it, ill keep this to myself

On the whole LGBTQlmnop

Im a live and let live person as well. everyone has a right to life, liberty yadda yadda

but there are elements in the movement that are fuckin ridiculous .. like this "gender fluid" over offended shit is legit crazy.. The performance of it all is what the fuck worthy..

one another note im not really a small talker so im all for " big" talk but sometimes i just let people talk..because i dont feel like my time would be well spent by even responding to peoples denseness

i wouldnt say this is too complex, but i dont think you should be subjecting young children to music with explicit lyrics under no circumstances.

I see all kinds of shit on my TL where people are riding in their cars playing Kevin Gates, Wayne, etc...with these young children riding in the car like that's cute they know the words to the song.

Also, i dont think you should be chancing riding your small child in a car without a proper seat. I'm not talking about sitting in a parked car and you just having fun with them or something. I'm talking about actually driving with the child in no proper restraints.

I used to tell my wife not to play shit with excessive cussin in it. When we would all ride together I had it on the local jazz station, a CD of some House or Techno, or some 80's RnB. She thought I was going overboard with it until one day she was listening to Too $hort "Don't Fight The Feeling" shit and our 7 year old started repeating the intro "Say hoe...".

She started listening to the radio with the kids in the car.

I guess I'll add onto what @atribecalledGabi said about transgenders.

Like I legit dont have an issue with them, im all about live and let live but sometimes have conflicting thoughts about them. Not in a they doing anything wrong way but more in a I wonder if society is failing them way.

LBGTQ issues are so sensitive these days that legit studies can't be done to see if a person feeling like they are the opposite gender is a psycological disorder that could be cured or not.

I mean is it normal for a man to feel like they are a woman and vice versa? If as a human I felt like amything else, id be labeled as having a psycological disorder. Let me say I feel like im a cat, or be a grown ass man and say I feel like im a 8 year old trapped in a 29 year olds body and ill be institutionalized.

I feel bad because due to societal sensitivities we might not be giving people the help they need.

Had this discussion with a feminist chick I was seeing and she aint wanna see my point at all, so I said fuck it, ill keep this to myself

I've been fairly outspoken on this subject on here and on the IC, but I've found that IRL nobody wants to hear about facts from acknowledged experts in this field. I got into a debate about the whole trans thing, as well as gender vs sex, and despite being able to point out medical research, papers on the subject, and the fact that the man that introduced the concept of gender was a perverted pedo that actually fucked up a guy and his twin brother so badly trying to prove his theories on gender and whatnot that they both killed themselves, I was still hit with "... well I feel like blah, blah, blah...". Basically saying that "yeah, you have all this 'proof' of what you're saying but I don't care because my opinion trumps your facts".

And that's how every discussion regarding gender and trans people go. Facts are thrown out the window because they want to hang on to their opinions and feelings.

Back