Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oops, almost told ya girlfriend that I love you....

Have been cheated on numerous times. I've never physically cheated. Emotionally? Yeah I have, Gotta admit to that one. I think emotional cheating might be a bit worst than just the act of sexual intercourse. Especially when the feelings run deep (for both parties). Once you are emotionally tied to some one, it's hard to break that. You done went on another level of cheating. That level can f*ck ur life up lol. I've read about it before. It's called soul ties.

Have been cheated on numerous times. I've never physically cheated. Emotionally? Yeah I have, Gotta admit to that one. I think emotional cheating might be a bit worst than just the act of sexual intercourse. Especially when the feelings run deep (for both parties). Once you are emotionally tied to some one, it's hard to break that. You done went on another level of cheating. That level can f*ck ur life up lol. I've read about it before. It's called soul ties.
Numerous times by the same dude or different ones?

Which is more disrespectful though?
He cheated, she found out about it
He cheated >>>> he won the disrespectful battle

If you get suspicious ask him. If it dont sit right still...make that decision to leave. Again.. once the trust is gone...dont fuck wit em no mo.

Intentionally snoopin is wack.

Now...if you happen to be on his phone playing a game and a sus messgage or pic come thru or you cleaning up and find a love letter or something thats different cause you wasnt actively snoopin thru his shit.

You can wack every post I write but what I require in all my threads is honesty lol You cute my guy but even the finest of men gets cheated on. @Chi-Town B You too grown to be lying over silly stuff :so:

You can wack every post I write but what I require in all my threads is honesty lol You cute my guy but even the finest of men gets cheated on. @Chi-Town B You too grown to be lying over silly stuff :so:

Just because you got cheated on doesn't mean I have, pick a better mate and that won't happen to you. Stop trying to start with me over some stupid stuff

Im very very adamant about respecting peoples personal space and property
word, if my wife wanted to cheat she'd have more than enough opportunity...

i ain't got time to be chasing or snooping after anyone , even a person i committed 8years to...

if i can't trust her by now, i'm doing it wrong....

I've never cheated, I've had good gfs <> Told them from the get-go what I required out of a relationship and if yo ass aint putting the energy to make the kid happy, then it's Adios <<>> I'd rather give you chances to clean up your act before I cheat and then I'd rather just call it off.

I don't think any of my gf's cheated.

1. I had a patna that worked down at the Call Center who would help me scan her phone bill (yea I know fuck'd up but <>)

2. I dared her all of my gf's to cheat, Like I had this non-I don't give a shit vibe about her entertaining some other dude...(for some reason that shit usually makes the girl wanna be all in yo face even more:lmao2:)

3. She had friends that would cheat on their bf and she'll tell me their business and I'd just throw my .02 cents in and mention that how cheating always comes back to a person being fuck'd up on the inside and how they aint shit and how they aint this and that..something to really shit all over the person that she told me was cheating :gtfoh: I'll pretty much humiliate their character making my gfs feel even more grateful that they're not doing the shit :ha:

I've never cheated, I've had good gfs <> Told them from the get-go what I required out of a relationship and if yo ass aint putting the energy to make the kid happy, then it's Adios <<>> I'd rather give you chances to clean up your act before I cheat and then I'd rather just call it off.

I don't think any of my gf's cheated.

1. I had a patna that worked down at the Call Center who would help me scan her phone bill (yea I know fuck'd up but <>)

2. I dared her all of my gf's to cheat, Like I had this non-I don't give a shit vibe about her entertaining some other dude...(for some reason that shit usually makes the girl wanna be all in yo face even more:lmao2:)

3. She had friends that would cheat on their bf and she'll tell me their business and I'd just throw my .02 cents in and mention that how cheating always comes back to a person being fuck'd up on the inside and how they aint shit and how they aint this and that..something to really shit all over the person that she told me was cheating :gtfoh: I'll pretty much humiliate their character making my gfs feel even more grateful that they're not doing the shit :ha:

I really don't know what reaction to give you because it's some stuff you said I'm like :df:

Cheat hmph. If you're with me I'm with her, and her, and her, and her.

Place trust in yourself and you won't feel the burn.

Back