Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oops, almost told ya girlfriend that I love you....

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Browsing Rico Love's page on IG, he uploaded a pic of Tammy (Waka's wife) of her singing. Last year there was this BIG argument on social media about her taking Waka back after he kept publicly cheating. So when I saw the video's comments about how she's a disgrace to women for taking him back. I just wanted to start the conversation on the different gender POVs about cheating. Have you cheated/been cheated on? How did you handle it? Emotional cheating? Physical cheating? Drop your stories:)

Side Note: I'll do some nasty shyt to her:oops:, She's so beautiful!

Yep.

Ive cheated and been cheated on.

Reconciliation is all about the other persons capacity to truly forgive, not hold any bitterness or grudges and their willingness to rebuild

What's unforgivable for you?

not anything honestly. better question for me would be how long would it take depending on what you did....

Ive learned that unforgiveness is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die....Its super unhealthy. I can totally forgive you...but it doesnt mean that I have to continue to include you in my life in the capacity that you once were.

I've never knowingly been cheated on, I suspect 2 of them might have tho. They never admitted that shit.

I've cheated on a shorty when I was in my early 20s, cuz at that point I was just dating chicks and not taking it serious, I had never been in a serious relationship before that. So I might claim u was my girl but I'd still be out fuckin bitches. About 3 months into dating shorty is when I started catchin feelings and chilled out with the cheating. Ironically she broke up with me cuz shorty I knew told her I was cheating when I wasn't, but that's another story.

As of now, Ima heavy believer in karma, I don't even play with it. If I cheat I feel like I'ma jeopardize the sanctity of the relationship, so I don't.

I've never knowingly been cheated on, I suspect 2 of them might have tho. They never admitted that shit.

I've cheated on a shorty when I was in my early 20s, cuz at that point I was just dating chicks and not taking it serious, I had never been in a serious relationship before that. So I might claim u was my girl but I'd still be out fuckin bitches. About 3 months into dating shorty is when I started catchin feelings and chilled out with the cheating. Ironically she broke up with me cuz shorty I knew told her I was cheating when I wasn't, but that's another story.

As of now, Ima heavy believer in karma, I don't even play with it. If I cheat I feel like I'ma jeopardize the sanctity of the relationship, so I don't.

So basically you've turned your male yamp ways down 10%.....cool.

Cheating is all about dishonesty.
Internally and externally.

I have huge issues with cheating, because I have huge issues with complete honesty.....like I'm an advocate of telling on yourself just cuz....

If there's even a chance it can be taken out of context put it on the table....

While I may never get confirmation, I'm fairly sure the only reason I never got jammed up with that IC situation was because I was always so open about everything.

Been cheated on. Cheated.

Felt guilty af when i did it even though i didnt care too much for the girl i cheated on.

I got a fucked up mentality sometimes and almost expect to get cheated on because i dont trust nobody so when the news dropped that a girl did it to me i wasnt surprised lol. I was pissed of course and we ended it, but i just said some hurtful things and kept it movin.

Back