Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oops, almost told ya girlfriend that I love you....

I have a dog like loyalty for no reason. Actually i think the reason is because i dont like the hassle of finding a new gf. I generally try to make everything work for as long as i can though lol. All cheating i did was in highschool.

You're right. I couldn't cheat on anyone. Even if they cheated on me. The way my loyalty is set up.
I mean more you wouldn't lower your self to that and just drop said cheating individual. I understand your loyalty though I view that and the person I'm with or my friends in that way as well.

shoutout to Jas for the Rico "triffling" reference

raw_zpsug2w88ln.gif

I'm one of those good chicks that get overlooked for hoes and bad bitches.
I'd say we were kindred spirits in a way but that just comes off corny. I've been viewed as the "nice" guy that women say they want after they've been dogged out by an asswhole :umm:

Both.

Cheated b/c i found out she cheated on me. The relationship was pretty coming to an end anyway.

The thing that pissed me off was the fact that she had everyone lookin at me like I was the bad guy, and caused the relationship to fail. When actuality, she was seeing another muthafucca the whole time. Didn't put two & two together until she told me he visited her Thanksgiving AND Christmas. You don't invite a random person you just met to spend the holiday wit you.

It is was it is.

I'd say we were kindred spirits in a way but that just comes off corny. I've been viewed as the "nice" guy that women say they want after they've been dogged out by an asswhole :umm:
It's hard being in a world where females give the pussy up so easily so men expect it from you. I mean, I get it. Then when you say no, you get called everything but the name your mama wrote on your birth certificate.

i was cheated on but i found out way later, long after they had stopped cheating. still hurt tho. ended it.

lesson: snoop.

raw

Not the right thing to do. If you cant trust em dont fuck wit em. Snooping is disrespectful as fuck love
Which is more disrespectful though?
He cheated, she found out about it
He cheated >>>> he won the disrespectful battle

Back